Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Jamie Vardy: Is Leicester City player the best striker in Europe?

I think he's better than that Lewandowski. But then I am a Leicester fan (that's not to say if I wasn't then I'd have a different opinion - but as I am a Leicester fan then it goes without saying). If I was a Bayern fan I'd give Lewa a shout and probably get a star post on their forum. **** you FT.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ithuriel said:

He is the best striker I have seen at Leicester in my lifetime, carries on as he is and you could be looking at 30 plus goals in the league this season.

Was thinking of the time when Fryatt scored 20 goals by Christmas and that included cup and league goals IIRC.  Was that our League 1 season or was it the Championship? I can't quite recall...  

Anyway, to score 17 in the league by Christmas in the most competitive league in the world is just exceptional. 

He had so little of the ball yesterday yet scored one, could've had another, was very close to setting up one chance and probably should've had an assist for Barnes in the second half.

That is a top striker- having an impact when he's not really in the game much.