Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Everton 2-2p Leicester City - Vote Now

Everton 2-2p Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.8

Total Average Rating

55 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Kasper Schmeichel 8.1
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Ayoze Pérez 5.8
  4. Manager Confidence 100% +1%

Season: 2019/20
Voting Starts: 18/12/19
Voting Ends: 21/12/19

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Wes Morgan
  4. Jonny Evans
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Ayoze Pérez
  8. Dennis Praet
  9. James Maddison
  10. Marc Albrighton
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Demarai Gray (sub)
  13. Caglar Soyuncu (sub)
  14. Hamza Choudhury (sub)

2 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Anyone think that when Gray came on he did really well defensively? Got more stuck him than I've seen before and looked into it.

Good pen too btw when if I'm being honest I wasn't confident in him scoring

Yes, still painfully indecisive going forward but got stuck in and took a really nice penalty at a crucial time.

2 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Anyone think that when Gray came on he did really well defensively? Got more stuck him than I've seen before and looked into it.

Absolutely agree,  every time Perez comes off,  we look better full stop.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

1 minute ago, ttfn said:

Yes, still painfully indecisive going forward but got stuck in and took a really nice penalty at a crucial time.

Came here to say this. He was excellent.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Wasn't Perez subbed off on 69 mins when we were cruising at 2-0 up? Then we proceed to throw away that lead. Maybe I'm being over simplistic, but doesn't that contradict your above statement?

Not really. It's about more than one match though in reality. In absolute fairness I wasn't physically there tonight and was going merely upon what they were saying on the radio as I didn't watch a stream thought was in all game contact with people that were. Commentary wasn't exactly very complimentary about him and there was some sort of question about his attitude when hauled off and after the game allegedly when other players went over to see our supporters. The poll on here seems to have him absolutely bottom of the pile as well (that too is fairlyconsistant most games). It's good that he has his supporters on here and I do think that he always gives of his best but ... he's not a young kid like Barnes learning his trade, he's supposedly a 30m player with bags of Premiership experience. Thus far, bar one game, he's not for me been up to standard which was why he was dropped presumably for a few games.

22 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Not really. It's about more than one match though in reality. In absolute fairness I wasn't physically there tonight and was going merely upon what they were saying on the radio as I didn't watch a stream thought was in all game contact with people that were. Commentary wasn't exactly very complimentary about him and there was some sort of question about his attitude when hauled off and after the game allegedly when other players went over to see our supporters. The poll on here seems to have him absolutely bottom of the pile as well (that too is fairlyconsistant most games). It's good that he has his supporters on here and I do think that he always gives of his best but ... he's not a young kid like Barnes learning his trade, he's supposedly a 30m player with bags of Premiership experience. Thus far, bar one game, he's not for me been up to standard which was why he was dropped presumably for a few games.

I wouldn't class myself as 'his supporter'. I think it's definitely true that on several occasions we have looked better with Perez off the pitch. I was just questioning your assertion that this was always the case. Like I said , maybe I'm being over simplistic and drawing the wrong conclusion, but the facts seem to indicate that it wasn't the case last night. Maybe Everton would have come back regardless of whether Perez was subbed off.

• Like 1