Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Chelsea (h) - Saturday 1st February 12.30

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

There's 38 tickets left in the family stand but to buy them at least 1 must be a minor I think

Thanks, I called the ticket office earlier and they said there was nothing on general sale and they didn’t think it would get to GS either. 2 adults in my party too 

3 minutes ago, TomN said:

Thanks, I called the ticket office earlier and they said there was nothing on general sale and they didn’t think it would get to GS either. 2 adults in my party too 

Nah it wont make general as I say theres only those left on the 1st day of season ticket holders being able to buy spare.

Hello Foxes,

I am looking for two tickets for the Chelsea game. A good friend of mine is in the U.K from Australia the week of the Chelsea game and he’s a huge foxes fan. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help us get our hands on a couple of tickets! Although I’m a fox member I tried to hold out until general sale to get him a ticket but to no avail. 

Many thanks.

NOW SOLD!

Got two tickets for sale....

East Stand, K1, HH, 275

East Stand, K1, JJ, 276

Still together but one in front of the other rather than next to each other. 

£45 each (Face Value)

Collection Only (Market Harborough)

Edited by TD90