Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Andy King loan - Huddersfield

On 17/01/2020 at 10:34, FLAN said:

If my employer paid me handsomely for hanging about being a good bloke I’d probably love them too. I just find all this fawning over him so weird. I also find his apparent lack of drive to actually go and forge a real career anywhere a bit odd. Loans here and there which amount to nothing for a player of his supposed ability 

Why does it's have to be lack of drive? Undoubtedly he's on very decent money with his current Leicester contract. He may also have a wife and family and think about their future. Why would he at his age want to potentially take a huge paycut just to play football at a lower level? That's not lack of drive, its financial stupidity. If he can get loans, play football and remain on similar wages good luck to him. Would you leave your job without good reason for a paycut?

2 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Why does it's have to be lack of drive? Undoubtedly he's on very decent money with his current Leicester contract. He may also have a wife and family and think about their future. Why would he at his age want to potentially take a huge paycut just to play football at a lower level? That's not lack of drive, its financial stupidity. If he can get loans, play football and remain on similar wages good luck to him. Would you leave your job without good reason for a paycut?

I think we are also ignoring the fact he very clearly loves the club and might well be hoping to get a lifeline in the team. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Unabomber said:

It’s absolutely pathetic to slate King and shows both a very short memory and huge lack of class. Hope he does well there and gets his career back on track.

Absolutely, blackball the bastards! I aint joking, I'm sick of these turds

Best of good fortune Andy I hope it all works out for you!

Edited by Smudge
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1