Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Andy King loan - Huddersfield

5 hours ago, Permafrost said:

Debut against Brentford this weekend - he can nobble 'em for us! :thumbup:

The day Andy King nobbles anyone is the day I will eat my hat

37 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

So how many clubs have I got to follow now?

Leicester

Watford

Huddersfield

OH Leuven

Some road sweepers in Bulgaria.

Anyone I've missed?

Maybe the ‘Models’ that Man C had flown over from Italy to ‘help the players celebrate’ their 6-1 win at Villa?

34 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Leicester

Watford

Huddersfield

OH Leuven

Anyone I've missed?

Well, Slimani and Silva ar at Monaco, Diabate at Amiens and Ghezzal at Fiorentina (i think that's right). But yes, a special mention  foe Andy King; I do hope he can return to the club in a coaching role (or a replacement for Birch when he stands down?)

3 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Leicester

Watford

Huddersfield

OH Leuven

Anyone I've missed?

Huesca, Shinji’s club fighting for promotion to the Primera Division in Spain.  Anyone not rooting for Shinji is a numbnut.

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

What do you get from chatting rubbish on the internet about someone who clearly loves our football club, out of interest? 

If my employer paid me handsomely for hanging about being a good bloke I’d probably love them too. I just find all this fawning over him so weird. I also find his apparent lack of drive to actually go and forge a real career anywhere a bit odd. Loans here and there which amount to nothing for a player of his supposed ability 

• Like 1

On 17/01/2020 at 07:36, Woodsey1727 said:

Good luck to him, he still needs his testimonial, great servant to the club over the years

Agrees with all the good sentiments but the last thing he needs is a testimonial. He's fantastically wealthy and playing fiorentina or Freiburg or a Matt Elliot XI in front of 6000 nerds is an appalling way to bid farewell.

A video, a tasteful around the pitch walkaround last game of season, and the presentation of a carriage clock from Top is the nicest way to wave goodbye to a lad who started with us at absolute rock bottom under Nigel Worthington