Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/04/2020 at 18:23, String fellow said:

If Lady Penelope from the 1960s is allowed, how about Violet Carson, aka Corrie's battle-axe Ena Sharples? Yum!

Ena Sharples.jpg

cracking bit of stuff  , a snog in the snug  ?  was she scotland goalie once  ! always got her her in a net !

image.jpeg

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, The Bear said:

I can highly recommend a scene or two with her in the film Polar. Think it is still on Netflix. 

Ha ha saw it last year know what you mean, absolute batshit film as well loved it

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

If she was an A cup, she wouldn’t be getting anywhere near much attention.

Course she would. Attractive young women who do sex scenes in film/tv will always get lots of attention. And that's not even mentioning pop stars like Arianna Grande, Taylor Swift, etc. who aren't exactly stacked. 

7 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Course she would. Attractive young women who do sex scenes in film/tv will always get lots of attention. And that's not even mentioning pop stars like Arianna Grande, Taylor Swift, etc. who aren't exactly stacked. 

Arianna and Taylor are better looking (not to mention more talented). Sydney isn’t a stunner. 

Edited by phoneticerror

29 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Don't make me post the "would not bang" meme again! 

No idea what you’re talking about tbf. But it’s all subjective innit. 

I personally feel the MASSIVE boobs have helped her in the same way it did Katy Perry. Nothing against her, but there are much prettier girls in Hollywood that get much less attention and have appeared in much better films 😂

edit: just to note, I’m not saying she’s an ugly girl. Just feel there are 2 very big reasons she’s flavour of the week.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

Shame she’s an absolutely hideous human being. Get it with Sydney sweeney as well she does have a bit of a weird luck and there’s absolutely no doubt women who are busty get more opportunities in life I’m sure there’s science out there that backs that up. Saying that I’ve literally never seen a single thing she’s in so can’t speak of her acting abilities or lack thereof.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Shame she’s an absolutely hideous human being. Get it with Sydney sweeney as well she does have a bit of a weird luck and there’s absolutely no doubt women who are busty get more opportunities in life I’m sure there’s science out there that backs that up. Saying that I’ve literally never seen a single thing she’s in so can’t speak of her acting abilities or lack thereof.

Why is she hideous?

She kind of went a bit far when accusing the Labour Party of anti-semitism. Which got a lot of people's backs up. 

Can we not have this thread descend into politics though. It bores me to tears. Plus I wouldn't give a crap about her politics if I was in bed with her! 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1