Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Dingbats !

3 minutes ago, Dunge said:

It’s clearly the Big Bad Fraction.

No, I’m struggling to make anything out of WOLF other than the word itself. Is it not actually WOLF but FLOW backwards? Backflow Quarter? Still makes no sense.

:matty:

Yeah - I was trying the ‘quarter flow back’ kind of route as well… 😕

In my defence, I am currently delivering a fairly intense training course on Zoom…so I may not be giving this as much attention as I should! 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Milo said:

Yeah - I was trying the ‘quarter flow back’ kind of route as well… 😕

26 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Nooooo crinkles !! ...     Milo and Dunge are very close ...     (relook at 1/4) ..   :whistle:

All the hard work had been done... It just needed someone to tap it into the open net! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

:appl: ...  well done Alf ! ..  no flies on the old dog ! ..  :)

nofuchsgiven.gif  ricardo-200px.gif   jonnyevans.gif

Shinji-sm3.gif   lloydy.gif   ulloa.gif  nige-clap.gif   ndidi-new200px3.gif

Sorry if that was a bit OTT, mate. I just so rarely get the opportunity to celebrate in this thread. ;)

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Crinklyfox said:

Tennis racquet - too long, brain's gone

In 10 seconds, I got as far as "tennis noise" (imagining a particularly volatile Wimbledon crowd - perhaps Kyrgios v. McEnroe), was scratching my head, then looked down and saw you'd got it, so I didn't need to bother. :worship:

27 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I think I got it in a minute....

But I'm usually shit at it so I'm probably wrong.

Thanks for the pm mate ..  but Crinkles let the cat out the bag 2 minutes after I posted it ! ..  see above ..  silly old duffer  ...   :D

P.S. A minute is good cus our 20 seconds was probably a bit longer and there were 2 of us ..  :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Thanks for the pm mate ..  but Crinkles let the cat out the bag 2 minutes after I posted it ! ..  see above ..  silly old duffer  ...   :D

P.S. A minute is good cus our 20 seconds was probably a bit longer and there were 2 of us ..  :thumbup:

I didnt get read that lol Anyway, I think my answer of tinnitus is better though, even if I am technically wrong :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I didnt get read that lol Anyway, I think my answer of tinnitus is better though, even if I am technically wrong :ph34r:

And in answer to your question ..   tinnitus ? ...   yes I have got it thanks  ..  and it drives me fvckin nuts ! ..  :)

• Haha 1