Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheLittleBigMan

Mood in the camp.

11 hours ago, Foxaholic ME said:

Cant see how anybody expects a win at Arsenal  we havent won for 47 years . Either  an extreme optimist or  a recent supporter with no historic  knowledge still hope springs eternal

True, but our players are now used to playing in silence so it won't be so weird...

11 hours ago, Foxaholic ME said:

Cant see how anybody expects a win at Arsenal  we havent won for 47 years . Either  an extreme optimist or  a recent supporter with no historic  knowledge still hope springs eternal

just means we are due one then. I do not get this argument at all, the past is the past. different teams, different circumstances and has no bearing on current or future games, unless possibly in the heads of people.

On 05/07/2020 at 15:09, cruzFOX said:

Hey guys remember the Arse have been gifted keeper bloopers in their last 2 games which they then went onto dominate and win.

its not just us so we shouldn’t feel guilty for getting a hand out. We have to be positive and pressure for things to happen. Arse have that gullible David luis at the back whoa always one moment away from a calamity. He will not be relishing a rejuvenated Vardy running at him.

i think we’re gonna win this one!

Exactly. You only get these gifts by putting pressure on your opponents. 

20 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

Exactly. You only get these gifts by putting pressure on your opponents. 

That's definitely a positive - in previous games maybe there's nobody gambling on Tielemans' cross at the back post in case the keeper doesn't claim it, or maybe Sakho isn't pressurised as quickly from the goal kick for the second. Certainly helped that with the formation and personnel changes we committed more players forward to force and then take advantage of these errors.

• Like 1

Just now, Guest said:

That's definitely a positive - in previous games maybe there's nobody gambling on Tielemans' cross at the back post in case the keeper doesn't claim it, or maybe Sakho isn't pressurised as quickly from the goal kick for the second. Certainly helped that with the formation and personnel changes we committed more players forward to force and then take advantage of these errors.

With Kelechi on, it means Vardy can press with help. Before, he couldn’t even attempt it as it would’ve been a waste of energy as they just knocked it around him. 

• Like 1

On 06/07/2020 at 00:17, Foxaholic ME said:

I'd actually say not winning somewhere for 47 years then winning there the one year when fans aren't allowed would be very Leicester