Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

Chilwell / Maddison

Nobody will be sold unless buying club pays over the odds. We've proved dems der rules. (Mahrez lost five windows or so as nobody would pay over the odds before we eventually relented)

80m+ for Chilwell and 100m for Maddison then maybe we'd do business. But, unless those astronomical fees are paid, both will remain

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eskay said:

How so? It's pathetic we have players who are already looking ahead of Leicester?

Have a day off. 

1. I literally don’t know what you’re basing this on, I find it highly unlikely you know them personally and have had such conversations.

2. The phrase ‘this is what’s wrong with our club’ would probably feel a little smoother if we weren’t fourth in the ****ing country. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, lildave3 said:

1. I literally don’t know what you’re basing this on, I find it highly unlikely you know them personally and have had such conversations.

2. The phrase ‘this is what’s wrong with our club’ would probably feel a little smoother if we weren’t fourth in the ****ing country. 

Well I'm quite sure most good players from the last 10 years have gone on and moved elsewhere. 

Yes we are 4th now. We were 3rd. We had s gap of 14. Now it's 0. And the context of the conversation/comment was what's gone wrong. 

You're the loser digging up comments from last week.  I'm not saying our club is in trouble. I'm saying this is what prevents our club from performing and winning in the big games when the pressure is on. 

9 minutes ago, Eskay said:

Well I'm quite sure most good players from the last 10 years have gone on and moved elsewhere. 

Yes we are 4th now. We were 3rd. We had s gap of 14. Now it's 0. And the context of the conversation/comment was what's gone wrong. 

You're the loser digging up comments from last week.  I'm not saying our club is in trouble. I'm saying this is what prevents our club from performing and winning in the big games when the pressure is on. 

Haha I think a lot of the shit ones over the last 10 years have moved on to. 

Apologies for not reading the thread quick enough though, I’ll do better next time. 

On 17/07/2020 at 21:14, Paninistickers said:

Nobody will be sold unless buying club pays over the odds. We've proved dems der rules. (Mahrez lost five windows or so as nobody would pay over the odds before we eventually relented)

80m+ for Chilwell and 100m for Maddison then maybe we'd do business. But, unless those astronomical fees are paid, both will remain

For those figures I would sell in a heart beat, both players very over rated, as in ability and price.

Both are young and developing, and at that price is us selling them as a finished article, I would snap there hands off at that price, chilwell cost nothing, 20 mil Maddison, we could easily replace both, and get an upgrade 

19 minutes ago, Sly said:

Agents look to move players. 

The players themselves just want to play football. 

I truly don’t understand why people hate on Chilwell and Maddison, then demand £80,000,000 for them ......

Also, people are forgetting that Sheffield United were awful the other night. Wilder said as much himself. Reality check incoming later I’d imagine. 

We’re fourth in the league and could still finish 3rd. People need to stop trying to breakup this bloody team, as frustrating as this season has been, it’ll blossom like a flower given time.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1