Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
M0901

The kit man

I just don't think he's good enough for this club. 

Perhaps if he prepped the kits well enough and didn't but them on an eco cycle wash all the time, we'd potentially be competing for the title. 

Who agrees??? 

#KitManOut

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, M0901 said:

I just don't think he's good enough for this club. 

Perhaps if he prepped the kits well enough and didn't but them on an eco cycle wash all the time, we'd potentially be competing for the title. 

Who agrees??? 

#KitManOut

Beat me to it 😂

• Haha 1

In all seriousness, it is weird you've put this up, most likely in jest. But over the last few games I have noticed that some of the players shirt printing has been appalling, some of the letters have been miss-spaced and some closer to others. Very pedantic but I noticed it and thought it was poor. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

In all seriousness, it is weird you've put this up, most likely in jest. But over the last few games I have noticed that some of the players shirt printing has been appalling, some of the letters have been miss-spaced and some closer to others. Very pedantic but I noticed it and thought it was poor. lol

It is my friend. Trying to find some humour in this time 😂

On a serious note I doubt anyone else would be strange enough to have noticed this last night (I think I did because I print football shirts) but loads of the printing was really off yesterday on the players shirts, usually it's really well done. What happened to the kitman?

22 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

I'm so glad someone else has noticed this!