Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bourbon Fox

If you need cheering up...

On 23/07/2020 at 00:28, Deeg67 said:

I confess I don't quite get the mindset here.  Hating on a longtime rival is natural, obviously.  But shouldn't a fan relish the idea of playing a derby against that rival twice a year in the top division?

No mate. They lost and I fooooookin LOVE IT.

sick of all the forest fans chanting “you reeeeeds” piss off you pisswombles. Enjoy the lower leagues for a few more years and hopefully go bust

24 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

Following on from Forest's comedy gold exploits this week ...

If you want another laugh, here's Forest's 2007 3rd Division Playoff Semi Final 2nd leg highlights.    Forest 2-0 up from the away leg, managed to lose 2-5 at home.  And for good measure our dear Wes committed a hideous backpass for Yeovil's 4th goal.   oops!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI-RO51QMf8

Wonderful. Thank you for that. 

Wasn't there another farce v Blackpool too? Not to mention the injury time knockeart breakaway against us...

The funny thing is I'm perfectly relaxed when they are in the play off hunt. It's patently obvious to all they are not good enough and will fail. 

The only half decent side they've had this millennium was the Paul Hart side that finished 25 points or so behind us when we got promoted. Andy Reid, Michael Dawson...that was a half decent championship side but obvs they must've messed up the play offs that season too.

Would have absolutely loved to have gone back to the City ground and put 3 past them to be honest but it is bloody funny isn’t it.

Used to live there about a minute from the stadium, know plenty of Forest fans, great for booze and food either in Bridgford and the centre with the stadium in a stunning location.

Q: What's the sequence here?

5,3,3, 4,3,3,4,5,1,4,2,4,3,4,3,3,4,5,3,4,3,4,3,3

A: FA Cup round reached since 1996. Not one single decent cup run to the QF in 25 years. Quite remarkable.

I CBA to list their league cup performances in the same period. But it is even worse. 

2 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

Following on from Forest's comedy gold exploits this week ...

If you want another laugh, here's Forest's 2007 3rd Division Playoff Semi Final 2nd leg highlights.    Forest 2-0 up from the away leg, managed to lose 2-5 at home.  And for good measure our dear Wes committed a hideous backpass for Yeovil's 4th goal.   oops!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI-RO51QMf8

I watched this in a pub in West Bridgford as I was meeting a mate over there. Had to sit on my hands a little bit but it was ****ing hilarious seeing it all play out as they imploded!