Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bourbon Fox

If you need cheering up...

16 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Who do you dislike more ?

Derby or Forest.

Must be nice lording it over both!

Both really do mess it up do ..

It's a split between Forest & Cov for me, when I first got into City, Cov was the big one round my area and my mums side supports them,but their complete self destruction has kinda ruined the rivalry a bit. I've never particularly been arsed by Derby, but I think that's more of a 90s early 2000s thing and if you're living round the melton side. My memories of us playing Derby are just us twatting them everytime.

Edited by The Horse's Mouth
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Derby or Forest.

Derby and Coventry are parodies of themselves. Jokes of clubs that almost deserve our pitty. For a rivalry you need hatred. Can you imagine hating a fly that you've just stepped on mercilessly? No.

Forest on the other hand are so hate worthy, it's actually difficult to explain. The best I can do is probably to describe the scenes at City Ground when Clive Clarke was having a heart attack at half time. They were 1-0 up and the game was cancelled. The song from the terraces? 'Same old Leicester, always cheating.' Just scum, basically.

Anyway, we replayed the fixture, gave them a goal and still won anyway.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Derby or Forest.

How do you feel about this? Are you excited for the Luton game next season or would you rather never play them again?

Couldn't care less for Forest. Liked em when Clougie was at the helm but they have been pants ever since. Derby have done slightly better but ever since they were humiliatingly relegated last time out its best they come no where near the premier league. Coventry is a place I've heard of but never bothered to visit or have any desire (not even mentioning their poor football team). If Villa survive they come as close to a rival as we will get and after they dumped us out of the cup this season I'd like us to give them a good hammering next season.

5 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Not with the rampant racist behaviour I've witnessed over the years at their ground. 

**** em. The last we were there they were signing 'a town full of pakis' like we were back in the seventies. Why would I want that derby? 

Of course you’d never hear any of our fans singing that at somewhere like ...... kenilworth road for example,..............

6 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

I confess I don't quite get the mindset here.  Hating on a longtime rival is natural, obviously.  But shouldn't a fan relish the idea of playing a derby against that rival twice a year in the top division?

Nah seeing them choke and fail is satisfying enough. 

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

I don't think i dislike any of the midlands "rivals" as much as I do Spurs. I hate Spurs....

Well said that man!!..

If we miss out on CL places on Sunday that disappointment would be eased somewhat by a Wolves win and Spurs missing out on European football..

They really are a vile club with up themselves supporters!!

7 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Derby or Forest.

It depends on where in Leicestershire you live.

We're surrounded by idiots. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1