Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Perspective

2 minutes ago, SAFC1 said:

It’s easy to say as an SAFC fan and supporter who goes to games to see it all, but you’s are ridiculously lucky to be in the position you’s are. I know it should’ve been more and it’ll feel like a huge disappointment but just take everything into consideration and look forward going into next season. What a campaign it’s been for Leicester. 

I certainly can echo your sentiments lol

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

I certainly can echo your sentiments lol

Just confirms the point I was trying to get across...

Many on here will remember the night at Meadow Lane in the ZDS Cup, when Tommy Wright and Paul Fitzpatrick scored. 

I was there.

We were the underdogs against the team with stars like Agana and Johnstone.

Fvck me, 5th in the Prem is a failure? 

its been a great season , fifth is still good.

But Lets not beat about the bush, the team bottled it in the last ten games its as simple as that

1 point 2 draws and 2 defeats from everton,bournemouth,brighton and watford were awful returns.

Yes they beat a poor palace and a fading sheffield united at home, but overall it was a awful finish to the season miles below the way they played in the first 19 games.

Whats worse is united fernandes aside are as bang average as they have ever been for most of the season.

The lack of ambition amongst some of our fan base is astounding.

I get European football of any kind hasn’t happened for Leicester City often. But our past does not have to define our future.

People will cite how far we’ve come in terms of infrastructure but then see competing at a high level as some kind of magical fairytale.

We all criticise Forest for letting their past dominate their present. We say they live in the past but, my God, it seems some of our fans would also let 20 or 30 years ago dictate what we should be satisfied with in this day and age.