Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Bargains and deals.

We used to have a thread for this but I can't find it. Had this emailed to me today, might be useful for some people.

If you go online to Adidas* via this link and enter the code ADISALE at the checkout you can get 30% off most full-price items including men's, women's and kids' clothing; shoes and accessories. The code also gets an extra 15% off the Adidas outlet*, which sells older stock at already-reduced prices. You can use the code to get one or both of these offers until 11.59pm on Sun 27 Sep.

Delivery's £3.99 or free if you're spending £25 or more after the discount. However, if you sign up for free as an Adidas 'Creators Club' member*, you'll get free delivery on any spend.

9 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Never heard of it but done a little search, reviews seem mixed. 

How much would you recommend it?

I've only been using it a couple weeks and haven't really bought a lot online in that time, but it has saved me a bit of money when I was looking at the Nike/Adidas stores for a few things. It basically just tries a whole bunch of voucher codes automatically and tells you what the best deal you can get for your basket is.

It's zero effort and there's a chance it will save some money every now and then so I'd say it's worth it, although don't expect massive savings...

• Like 1

on a vaguely similar theme - keepa is pretty good if you shop on Amazon.

It shows the previous prices of whatever item it is you are looking at. Just sits quietly on the Amazon screen and shows the price history.  

Screenshot (255).png

Edited by Milo
  • Thanks 1

If I look at something on Ebay, just look not even put it in my basket, I eventually get emails asking if I'm still interested. Often, a little while later, I'll get a further email offering the same item for a few quid less.

The price hasn't dropped on the auction as such but a apparent discount to tempt me to go ahead and buy it would seem.