Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gav_LCFC14

European premier league

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Is it Thistle or Ayr you follow as I have a slight connection to both?

The Jags.  :thumbup:   

Didn't want to get involved in any of that other nonsense when I moved here in the 90s.

• Like 1

Pretty sure this won’t happen and if it did, it wouldn’t last.

It would be really, really dull. Imagine the Premier League but without relegation. Lose your first few and there would be nothing to play for for the rest of the entire season. Three quarters of the teams in it who would be used to winning would be losing more often including in the vast majority of games that will have nothing riding on them.

17 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

You've lost me lol

2003, final day of the season. Celtic beat Killie 4-0 while Rangers beat dunferniline 6-1 and Rangers won the league on goal differance (by 3 goals I'm sure it was)

Sutton spat the dummy out afterwards and accused the pars of "Lying down" to hand Rangers the title. It caused a big spat between Jimmy Calderwood and Sutton. 

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Did you have a "Lie down"?

24 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

You've lost me lol

3 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

2003, final day of the season. Celtic beat Killie 4-0 while Rangers beat dunferniline 6-1 and Rangers won the league on goal differance (by 3 goals I'm sure it was)

Sutton spat the dummy out afterwards and accused the pars of "Lying down" to hand Rangers the title. It caused a big spat between Jimmy Calderwood and Sutton. 

lol

Right you pair, when two Old Firm fans start interacting, it usually descends into old grievances, asking each other which school you went to, or talking about what you have for dinner on a Friday, etc,  so I have one message for you both:

Screenshot_20201022-103925_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Edited by Vacamion
  • Haha 2

Just now, Vacamion said:

lol

Right you pair, when two Old Firm fans start interacting, it usually descends into old grievances, asking each other which school you went to, or talking about what you have for dinner on a Friday, etc,  so I have one message for you both:

Screenshot_20201022-103925_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I take great offence to you calling me an old firm fan! FTOF!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I take great offence to you calling me an old firm fan! FTOF!

Apologies, I took "bear" in your name to mean what the bears mean when they say "bears" up here, although my internal monologue only ever hears that word in the voice of Chick Young / Jonathan Watson.

Carry on...  :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Aah got you now lol

Thought you were on about some edible food stuffs lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Apologies, I took "bear" in your name to mean what the bears mean when they say "bears" up here, although my internal monologue only ever hears that word in the voice of Chick Young / Jonathan Watson.

Carry on...  :P

I was brought up a Rangers fan but left that nonsense behind when I grew up and realised the garbage it involved. 

Largs Thistle are the only scottish team for me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I was brought up a Rangers fan but left that nonsense behind when I grew up and realised the garbage it involved. 

Largs Thistle are the only scottish team for me. 

Played against them a number of times down at Barrfields!

I thought you were a Morton fan or is that someone else on here?

Edited by Muzzy_Larsson

1 minute ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Played against them a number of times down at Barrfields!

I thought you were a Morton fan or is that someone else on here?

I'm from Greenock originally bit never took to Morton. The whole " we're Morton and we are better than you" thing always rubbed me up the wrong way. Much more fun to hate them and wind up ma pals. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I'm from Greenock originally bit never took to Morton. The whole " we're Morton and we are better than you" thing always rubbed me up the wrong way. Much more fun to hate them and wind up ma pals. 

Played at Cappielow a few times too, utterly freezing no matter what time of year lol

• Haha 1