Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Ndidi or Mendy?

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

Dean - everyone agrees with you that Ndidi is superior. The rest is just you chest beating. Calling a player that represents us and gives his all 'an awful passenger' does nobody any good and makes you sound horrible. I hope you're actually not horrible.

Hear, hear. I have put him on ignore, the first and only one I have but his tedious posts are just idiotic and somehow pop up still for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deanolegend1989 said:

That’s totally fine. Your entitled to your opinions but I’m not going to nod along when I disagree strongly.

Agreed. This was a performance of a top team. The Man City was a good result but were fortunate in a few ways. City didn’t have Diaz, Laporte, Aguero and Jesus and Fernandinho bizarrely taken off at 1-1.

Today we bossed the entire game against a full strength side that were unlucky not to win at Anfield.

No it wasn't, we were better than them. I may not use the word "bossed" but we weren't fortunate. 

But we bossed today definitely. Spurs weren't "unlucky not to win at Anfield" though, they got battered there (Liverpool had 11 shots on target and Spurs had 2).

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Not even a question is it?

It was at the time, like six bloody weeks ago when we were top of both leagues, won 6 on the trot and pretty much everyone (other than one person who doesn’t have the guts to admit when someone he slated plays well) was in agreement that overall, he’d been a bit of a revelation this season and a massive bonus. Not forgetting either that Wilf had struggled for either form or fitness for an entire year.

Wilf on his day is one of the best, an incredible DM and we all know that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, deanolegend1989 said:

No both of those comments are knee jerk myths go don’t see the big picture. Wilf has been and always be on another universe to Mendy.

Wilf will fluctuate between very good and absolute elite.

Mendy will fluctuate between Absolutely awful and merely meh.

Close thread and pretend it was never even mentioned as it’s embarrassing.

Be sarcastic and dodge the overall point all you like.

I know it’s hard to swallow your pride but I’m so excited to finally see us not carrying awful passengers so you can turn a blind eye to the truth and try and police the board all you like . We are Leicester super Leicester. Play that team, we will win the league.

Now I may not have a degree in quantum physics or what ever it is, but how can we go to another Universe? I would love to know what it’s like there and if you have been or have first hand information please share with us. Do with have a Leicester team in that universe too, as Ndidi plays in both according to you? 

just asking

• Like 1