Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Under - back to Roma?

4 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Any idea of how many games they have to play though?

We've not yet played hin in enough games to fully assess him imo.

I'm not entirely sure there is even this kind of agreement in the Ünder deal. It might very well be a straight up option to buy. I was just saying that I've saw more and more of these deals recently so that could explain why folk are speculating. 

I think each of these deals have their own parameters. It can be 15 games that trigger it, could be 25.... all depends on the two clubs and what they have agreed. 

Sometimes I see him trying a little bit too hard to impress. 

Having said that there is definitely something there that excites me and a helluva lot more to come from him. He needs to adapt a lot more to our style of patient play. 

Tends to telegraph what he's going to do and that is to get a shot in at every opportunity when the MO usually seems to be a very patient passing build up . He seems to be the one who always wants to pull the trigger, even at half chances when a more clinical pass is the better option.

I'd say buy him up and let BR do his magic and develop his talents into something very special.

17 minutes ago, ElusiveEd said:

Sometimes I see him trying a little bit too hard to impress. 

Having said that there is definitely something there that excites me and a helluva lot more to come from him. He needs to adapt a lot more to our style of patient play. 

Tends to telegraph what he's going to do and that is to get a shot in at every opportunity when the MO usually seems to be a very patient passing build up . He seems to be the one who always wants to pull the trigger, even at half chances when a more clinical pass is the better option.

I'd say buy him up and let BR do his magic and develop his talents into something very special.

I don't mind him trying to pull the trigger to be honest, sometimes I think we're guilty of trying to walk the ball in the net, a bit like Arsenal used to be.

• Like 4