Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Under - back to Roma?

24 minutes ago, Collymore said:

And which scam centre in India does this send my details to? 

lol

As amusing as that would be, holding alt and then pressing the number keys is a pretty standard way of getting special characters. He's telling you the truth. 

3 hours ago, ealingfox said:

Get the impression Rodgers doesn't rate him tbh and he's not done a huge amount to prove him wrong.

I don’t think it’s a case he doesn’t rate him at all, more a case he doesn’t think he’s ready for the league yet.. and explains why went for a loan in the first place to get a closer look at his potential.

A good off the bench option for now as a bit unpredictable for opposition so can make a difference

30 minutes ago, rico said:

Apparently we are obliged to sign him if he makes a number of appearances, perhaps this is why hes being used sparingly...?

29 minutes ago, dayday said:

Don’t know how true it is, if Under plays a certain amount of games we are obliged to sign him, there could be the reason why he’s not really getting a look In, Maybe Rodgers doesn’t rate him.

Where has this been reported? 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, dayday said:

Don’t know how true it is, if Under plays a certain amount of games we are obliged to sign him, there could be the reason why he’s not really getting a look In, Maybe Rodgers 

You do start to wonder whether Rodgers, who sees him every day actually rates him? Or, is he more interested perhaps in someone more proven like Thauvin at Marseille who would be on a free in the summer. Coincidentally also the team that Gray has allegedly been having talks with.

Besides injuries and fitness maybe he's being kept out of the team by Albrighton. Until Rodgers feels he's good enough defensively.:jawdrop:

Edited by SO1

38 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

You do start to wonder whether Rodgers, who sees him every day actually rates him? Or, is he more interested perhaps in someone more proven like Thauvin at Marseille who would be on a free in the summer. Coincidentally also the team that Gray has allegedly been having talks with.

I want them both.

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

A Bit Under the belt..innit..

Its foxetalk what did you expect? in third place with 11W 2D 5L. Have to find made up drama somewhere.

2 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

This was not the winger we were looking for. 

He's the only player who's looked like a left footed right winger(Holy Grail) since Rodgers arrived.

Who is this magic specimen of which you speak? And when will he arrive. 

Just feel we have an excellent GK and ST. Three excellent full backs and CB's. Ndidi, Tielemans, Barnes and Maddison are undropable which leaves the only position to be improved in the first XI is the RW.

Since we got the Mahrez money we've wasted it on his replacement blowing £42m on Ghezall and Perez. Spending the other £20m on Under who at present is yet to force himself into the team looks to complete the waste at this point. He's halfway through his opportunity here and so far has proved to be no better than what we have.

Signing that we really need in the next two windows is a RW who makes that place his own (Thauvin would be my choice).

A striker to understudy Vardy (Edouard would be good).

A MF to understudy Tielemans ( maybe KDH is the man?)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ealingfox said:

Get the impression Rodgers doesn't rate him tbh and he's not done a huge amount to prove him wrong.

Thought he was starting to look good before the injury, seemed like a matter of time until he ended up starting games.

• Like 2

The guy has been injured, he's looked decent when coming on.. perhaps his fitness levels have been a bit low. I don't think it's his ability that isn't causing him the appearances as when he's come on he has impressed.

Perhaps we're making the loan look back and low-ball an offer to act as if we're doing Roma a favour.

I must admit, I can't see why else Rodgers hasn't been using him off the bench in recent weeks. I did think it was odd. Yes, he's been injured here and there but vs Newcastle and Southampton, Ünder coming on to turn the screw was the obvious call and we left him out. It will be a big sell to get him to sign permanently if we don't start using him even as an impact player and if we aren't using him because we possibly don't want to make it a permanent signing in the summer then let him go and go and get another winger in.

• Like 1