Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Under - back to Roma?

39 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yes he has, made a number of defensive interceptions and his stats in that regard for Roma were good too. If he doesn't play today then he's done here.

You would think this would be the case unless he is injured.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackFox said:

That is too specific. It doesn't really make sense that Ünder would agree to that

I meant as an agreement between the clubs. That we would pay them an extra fee after a set amount of LEAGUE appearances.  It’s probably a load of rubbish of course but that would free him up for cup games..

Edited by MPH

10 hours ago, LanguedocFox said:

I don’t get the thing about appearances. He’s only played six times in the league and about the same in Cups. And don’t we have an option to buy?

I think the rumour about the apps-triggered obligation to buy clause is just from people reading too much into why he hasn't played that much. I think it's more to do with his fitness and injuries, plus the 3 at the back formation we used that has no room for wingers, and an on-form Albrighton. He's just been unlucky with circumstances so far. I think he could feature a lot more for the rest of the season.

Yes, I believe we did negotiate an option to buy instead of an obligation.

2 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I think the rumour about the apps-triggered obligation to buy clause is just from people reading too much into why he hasn't played that much. I think it's more to do with his fitness and injuries, plus the 3 at the back formation we used that has no room for wingers, and an on-form Albrighton. He's just been unlucky with circumstances so far. I think he could feature a lot more for the rest of the season.

Yes, I believe we did negotiate an option to buy instead of an obligation.

I think what has people wondering also is that these options to buy becoming obligations to buy after X appearance are quite popular in loan deals these days....