Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Just to add, I was there over an hour before KO and it wasn't too busy. Probably depends what entrance. The poor stewarding was underlined when that person ran on the pitch and had a selfie with Maddison and he actually walked himself back off the pitch.

I was gobsmacked by that. Particularly after events at the euros. I thought security and policing was very light (usually a good thing)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Just to add, I was there over an hour before KO and it wasn't too busy. Probably depends what entrance. The poor stewarding was underlined when that person ran on the pitch and had a selfie with Maddison and he actually walked himself back off the pitch.

That confused the hell out of me! Genuinely did. He strolled off so casually like he was supposed to be there. Madders seemed very confused too. Security seemed scared to do anything to a young person.

Glad I went, but it’s safe to say that Wembley need to up their game with security

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Fans who drink so much that they’re not in control of themselves so therefore ruining my 6yr old first Wembley visit. The same fans who then can’t go 45 mins without a drink so think it’s great to be sneaking bottles into the stands. We were only a few rows from the front yet they still had to stand up in front with no respect for anyone else around them. 
The vile abuse being shouted at fellow fans when being asked to sit down was disgusting. I understand the standing esp at away games but being near the front, I didn’t expect it.

Really sorry to hear that a handful of people ruined your child’s visit.

I think because tickets were essentially open to everyone, it allowed the bottom feeders of society a chance for an all day binge.

I'm not sure some were football fans, let alone Leicester Fans.

The selfie with Maddison was just further embarrassment for Wembley. Their security needs to be seriously looked at as it's completely unfit for purpose.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

The selfie with Maddison was just further embarrassment for Wembley. Their security needs to be seriously looked at as it's completely unfit for purpose.

It's the fact no one reacted to it at all. No security presence at all. The kid was carried away by a single steward after walking off 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

It's the fact no one reacted to it at all. No security presence at all. The kid was carried away by a single steward after walking off 

The single steward was summoning him back like I do my 1 year old daughter. Come on, this way, come to me please. Ridiculous. Kid or not - eject after something like that. The parent allowed it, so kick them out of the stadium.

It’s not about the selfie after all. It’s about being able to get that close to a player. It’s one step away from somebody seriously hurting a player that’s just trying to do their job!

Edited by phoneticerror