Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

29 minutes ago, Gillies Apprentice said:

It’s not at Wembley I’m afraid - the date clashes with a European Woman’s Tournament, the new venue has yet to be confirmed 

I believe the Women’s Euros has been pushed back to 2022.

53 minutes ago, happy85 said:

if Wembley free why would they lose income and give it to Cardiff ? 

Yeh it will come down to money at the end of the day. But there are lots of variables, easier to social distance at Millennium stadium? Lower policing bill? Is wembley free? I don't know, but from a selfish point of view cardiff would be great.

I can't imagine it will be a full house either, no doubt by then there'll be a Eritrean variant which has a 1.7% chance of evading the vaccines when in a house with the windows shut and which may cause a faster spread between males aged 41-43 who hug each other three times a day, in which case the BBC will justifiably cack their pants and call for a full lockdown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Yeh it will come down to money at the end of the day. But there are lots of variables, easier to social distance at Millennium stadium? Lower policing bill? Is wembley free? I don't know, but from a selfish point of view cardiff would be great.

I can't imagine it will be a full house either, no doubt by then there'll be a Eritrean variant which has a 1.7% chance of evading the vaccines when in a house with the windows shut and which may cause a faster spread between males aged 41-43 who hug each other three times a day, in which case the BBC will justifiably cack their pants and call for a full lockdown.

yes Wembley is free - just checked there schedule for august - only concerts towards the end of august 

Last time when we played Utd it was the wife’s birthday but still managed to go anyway - arranged a spa thing somewhere in London and met her afterwards for a slap up meal etc. It was made easier by the fact I lived in London at the time, she was visiting and we weren’t married - could sort of push it a bit. Though as you can imagine she wasn’t happy at all.

This game is likely to be on her birthday again - **** sake.

9 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Last time when we played Utd it was the wife’s birthday but still managed to go anyway - arranged a spa thing somewhere in London and met her afterwards for a slap up meal etc. It was made easier by the fact I lived in London at the time, she was visiting and we weren’t married - could sort of push it a bit. Though as you can imagine she wasn’t happy at all.

The only reasonable thing is for her to move her birthday to avoid this clash in fhe futurelol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Why would you marry someone who has a birthday on community shield day?

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

Any news on when tickets are likely to be announced? 

i think they will wait for the data from the Euros final to see what sort of capacity this will be at. So fingers crossed the final goes well and we can have a full house.