Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

4 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

Thanks for the heads up! I might park at Queensbury instead it is two stations further along closer to Wembley but might be less busy to get out.

Whats the crack at Queensbury, I have a mate that parks there for concerts, there's a shopping mall, can you park there??

19 hours ago, foxinbox22 said:

hi, i have a spare ticket in club wembley (hospitality + food and drinks included) please DM if you are interested for further information. would need to meet at around 1.45pm, (note, cash on collection in Wembley only)

hi ticket spare. im heading down in the morning will be in Wembley from 12pm. 

£40 to pay for fuel is fine (cash on collection at Wembley) or if you really want to go and for whatever circumstances not in a position to pay please DM don't want the ticket to go to waste!

2.15pm the entrance opens

Edited by foxinbox22
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The boy Linacre said:

Whats the crack at Queensbury, I have a mate that parks there for concerts, there's a shopping mall, can you park there??

Queensbury Station has an NCP car park (74 spaces) it’s 6 quid to park there for the whole day.

6 minutes ago, foxinbox22 said:

£40 to pay for fuel is fine (cash on collection at Wembley) or if you really want to go and for whatever circumstances not in a position to pay please DM don't want the ticket to go to waste!

I'm suprised this hasn't been snapped up. I would have but I cant ditch my 2 mates, tempting as it is.

It's really nice what your doing though, a lot of respect for it.

Edited by adejo92
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, foxinbox22 said:

I'd have loved this. But I've got kids with me tomorrow. But ordinarily I'm a proper Billy no mates so usually only have myself to sort and would've loved this. 

Hope someone takes you up on offer 👍

We have tickets for the Community Shield tomorrow. Can I just check... are the NHS Rapid Flow tests I use for work acceptable for entry into Wembley with an email to confirm negative? My son has only had one vaccine so far and will need to test to enter. TIA

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, lpfoxesfan said:

We have tickets for the Community Shield tomorrow. Can I just check... are the NHS Rapid Flow tests I use for work acceptable for entry into Wembley with an email to confirm negative? My son has only had one vaccine so far and will need to test to enter. TIA

From my understanding the lateral flow test is enough so you would be fine 

• Thanks 1

I know it’s very short notice but I have 1 ticket spare, and a coach ticket too. The seat is next to me but I don’t mind if you don’t sit with me lol don’t want it to go to waste. I’ll be going to the king power at 10:30. Pm me for details.

4 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

Hi guys,

Just wanted to double check that it’s ok to just the tickets on our phones to get in? I did this for the Fa cup semi vs Southampton and it was fine but just wanted to make sure. 

No idea mate, I always print them. Will your phone fit into the scanner in the same way the print outs do? 

Imagine driving all that way to be screwed over by stadium staff on a power trip at the last minute. If it’s in the small print, they have every right to tell you to jog on. Just depends whether you have a decent staff member or a little hitler having a bad day.