Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

4 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

No idea mate, I always print them. Will your phone fit into the scanner in the same way the print outs do? 

Imagine driving all that way to be screwed over by stadium staff on a power trip at the last minute. If it’s in the small print, they have every right to tell you to jog on. Just depends whether you have a decent staff member or a little hitler having a bad day.

Well I’ve used them on my phone recently (for the pilot game) and prior to that without any issue. It works fine at the turnstiles so it’d just be a question of whether you get some mug on a power trip! 

Just now, oadby.fox said:

Well I’ve used them on my phone recently (for the pilot game) and prior to that without any issue. It works fine at the turnstiles so it’d just be a question of whether you get some mug on a power trip! 

The mug on the power trip is definitely the concern. If you have a printer, just make your life easier and print the damn things. Imagine standing outside Wembley unable to get in 😂😂😂

Guest Mee-9

Weather is a bit grim in the capital today! 

Just a quick heads up, there’s 20 odd miles of roadworks on the M1, 50/60mph most of it around Northampton area. Also there were a few cars at Stanmore already at 7:15am. 

Buzzing for this today! 

Just now, Mee-9 said:

Just a quick heads up, there’s 20 odd miles of roadworks on the M1, 50/60mph most of it around Northampton area. Also there were a few cars at Stanmore already at 7:15am. 

Buzzing for this today! 

Thanks for the heads up. Leaving at 1pm. 

COYF!!!!

Guest Mee-9
10 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Thanks for the heads up. Leaving at 1pm. 

COYF!!!!

No worries matey, we’ve come down early to do a few bits in London before the game. Come on you blueessss! 

I love the print at home tickets,  there's nothing like practicing origami to fold an A4 ticket into your wallet.

They are making fans mess around with having to get proof of vaccination / negative test on their phones, wouldn't have thought it would be much more effort to send the ticket via email in a usable format rather than having to print.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I love the print at home tickets,  there's nothing like practicing origami to fold an A4 ticket into your wallet.

They are making fans mess around with having to get proof of vaccination / negative test on their phones, wouldn't have thought it would be much more effort to send the ticket via email in a usable format rather than having to print.

You’ll have to print your covid passport next

I have a spare for today, block 130 as my friend can’t make it now…..can meet before the game as am heading down shortly. Don’t think the different name matters will just need the Covid pass or tests. Rather it didn’t go to waste so a few quid for beer money would do! 

3 hours ago, Mee-9 said:

Buzzing for this today! 

Starting to finally brighten up now been nonstop rain since yesterday afternoon 

6 minutes ago, adam said:

Did anyone's covid text actually get looked at. I just walked straight in. No one looked at my ticket or text message. 

My ticket and covid pass were checked and when my son tried to walk past just showing his ticket they called him back to say he must show his Covid test result. 

28 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Nothing checked. Straight in.

As a STH and someone who’s fortunate to go to a lot of aways.. got it give a shout out to some of our fans, absolutely vile. 

What happened to you?

I was a bit disappointed by some today also. But as a whole had a decent day. Definitely going to be testing for covid for the next week though thanks to the actions of some.

8 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

What happened to you?

I was a bit disappointed by some today also. But as a whole had a decent day. Definitely going to be testing for covid for the next week though thanks to the actions of some.

Fans who drink so much that they’re not in control of themselves so therefore ruining my 6yr old first Wembley visit. The same fans who then can’t go 45 mins without a drink so think it’s great to be sneaking bottles into the stands. We were only a few rows from the front yet they still had to stand up in front with no respect for anyone else around them. 
The vile abuse being shouted at fellow fans when being asked to sit down was disgusting. I understand the standing esp at away games but being near the front, I didn’t expect it.

9 hours ago, 09bballer said:

Same here but queues were starting to build behind us.

Just to add, I was there over an hour before KO and it wasn't too busy. Probably depends what entrance. The poor stewarding was underlined when that person ran on the pitch and had a selfie with Maddison and he actually walked himself back off the pitch.