Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

10 hours ago, foxinbox22 said:

hi, i have a spare ticket in club wembley (hospitality + food and drinks included) please DM if you are interested for further information.Ā would need to meet at around 1.45pm, (note, cash on collection in Wembley only)

bump

14 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Anyone going in boxpark?

I've signed up for one of those free tickets so I can try and get in it's not busy. Or something like that. Didn't want to pay Ā£10 per ticket just in case I get there and don't want to go.

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I've signed up for one of those free tickets so I can try and get in it's not busy. Or something like that. Didn't want to pay Ā£10 per ticket just in case I get there and don't want to go.

Iā€™ve done the same. Didnā€™t want to pay Ā£10 per head in case I get stuck in traffic like I always do and then donā€™t have time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Iā€™m just curious how much this cost?

be great if i can recoup Ā£100-150 (pay tomorrow on the day)Ā but its what someone can afford, at the moment its going to waste and as long as you dont mind putting up with me, few hours pre match drinks (3 hours early intending to get there). ill be in wembley around 12-1pm, would need to meet around 1.45pm

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

They knew they would not sell them.

Still weird I think. Unless they can hand back empty blocks to The FA and get some money back, what is the point. It's better selling seats in all blocks as it spreads the crowd. It will look much better on our end when fans are sitting in every block (even if half full) rather than seeing half an empty top tier in the Man City end.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

I was tempted to do that but I think people are going to pile in if the weather is as bad as they say.Ā 
Ā 

I still have no taste or smell so the nice food and beer will be lost on me.

Just now, blueharmie said:

I park on a drive at Stanmore.Ā 

Also last charity shield took 2 hours to get out of Stanmore was a nightmare.Ā 

Thanks for the heads up! I might park at Queensbury instead it isĀ two stations further along closer to Wembley but might be less busy to get out.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Still weird I think. Unless they can hand back empty blocks to The FA and get some money back, what is the point. It's better selling seats in all blocks as it spreads the crowd. It will look much better on our end when fans are sitting in every block (even if half full) rather than seeing half an empty top tier in the Man City end.

They can hand them back to The Fa for a refund, guess every penny counts for them at the momentā€¦..

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2204527/fa-community-shield-tickets-sales-window-to-close-on-friday

Ā 

"The window for ticket sales will come to an end at 11am on Friday 6 August so supporters are encouraged to buy tickets before this time."

Ā 

So let me get this right.Ā 

Online sales only.Ā Ā  Email with ticket(s) gets automatically set out with seconds.Ā Ā  Can't see there being any intervention needed by club staff.

I know let's stop selling tickets early Friday morning, when the match is Saturday evening.

Ā 

(I realise most people who want tickets have already got them.Ā  But could the club really not have continued selling until mignight, say?)

25 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Anyone parked at Stanmore car park before, does it book out early?

Will be rammed no doubt. Try cannons Park next stop down or alternatively Rayners Lane has parking I think and metropolitan line passes Wembley as well.