Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

Europa League 2021-22

My guess is we can go but it's with a load of PCR testing or some other nonsense. The fact they're letting fans go to Portugal already, and other countries are opening up quicker, makes me a bit more optimistic. Who knows though.

4 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

My guess is we can go but it's with a load of PCR testing or some other nonsense. The fact they're letting fans go to Portugal already, and other countries are opening up quicker, makes me a bit more optimistic. Who knows though.

A lot of countries want to introduce a vaccine passport - effectively a document which shows you've had two jabs. Read this in the I on Saturday. It's just up to the individual countries/EU block (not all of the EU countries have gone with them on this) to have the agreements in place. 

Too early to say in my opinion. 

You could get tickets, you book the flight/accommodation and suddenly wherever goes on the government red list. 

Although it’s more likely that Leicester will be on other countries red lists! :unsure:

In theory, we should be on our way out of this, so 4 months down the line, most countries in Europe should be where the UK is now and even further along. Even though holidays may not be allowed everywhere without restrictions, it should be possible with various hoops to get through (e.g. vaccination certificate, testing etc.). There are 12,000 fans going to Porto on Saturday, so why not?

25 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

In theory, we should be on our way out of this, so 4 months down the line, most countries in Europe should be where the UK is now and even further along. Even though holidays may not be allowed everywhere without restrictions, it should be possible with various hoops to get through (e.g. vaccination certificate, testing etc.). There are 12,000 fans going to Porto on Saturday, so why not?

All adults will have been offered 2 jabs by the group stages. 

Roll on being lied to about mandatory ticket pickups in the host cities!

• Haha 1