Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Pre season friendlies (Now includes Prices & Selling arrangements)

The quantity of tickets owned by ********* exceeds limitations! You will need to assign some tickets to a different supporter. You cannot buy this many tickets for Leicester City v Villarreal 04/08/2021 19:45, each supporter can buy a maximum of 1 tickets.

Anyone else getting this message when trying to purchase more than 1 ticket, even in the General Sale now just released? 

9 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

The quantity of tickets owned by ********* exceeds limitations! You will need to assign some tickets to a different supporter. You cannot buy this many tickets for Leicester City v Villarreal 04/08/2021 19:45, each supporter can buy a maximum of 1 tickets.

Anyone else getting this message when trying to purchase more than 1 ticket, even in the General Sale now just released? 

You need to assign each ticket to a separate person. So if you are buying for three other people, you need to have them linked in your family and friends (or created if they are brand new to the ticket site).

You cannot assign all tickets to yourself unfortunately. I think that is how the ticket site works.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Yeah same happening to me… assigned one to me which works with my season ticket then assigned one to my dad for general sale and getting the same message

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Clarkielcfc said:

Yeah same happening to me… assigned one to me which works with my season ticket then assigned one to my dad for general sale and getting the same message

Think it was a temporary glitch as after about 5 attempts and 1 hour later, it allowed me to assign the other ticket to my nephew. 

Just make sure your Dad has his own account (supporters number) and link it to yours in Linked Accounts/Relationships etc 

If you've already got him linked, persist a little longer as it suddenly worked for me. Good luck! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ry.cunningham.5 said:

What's  the best option for pubs for qpr on Saturday??

Stags Head is Leicester owned and popular on a London away day. Shepards Bush is closer to the ground and has a good few. Not too many bang next to the ground are that welcoming to away support.

Edited by SemperEadem

24 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Think it was a temporary glitch as after about 5 attempts and 1 hour later, it allowed me to assign the other ticket to my nephew. 

Just make sure your Dad has his own account (supporters number) and link it to yours in Linked Accounts/Relationships etc 

If you've already got him linked, persist a little longer as it suddenly worked for me. Good luck! 

Nice one, cheers will do mate

Ordered tickets for the QPR game on the 24th and still do not have the tickets. I did see in the email that they will send it second class post within seven days of purchase but I've never had this issue before. If the club will not even be able to get the tickets to you then why are they selling them on that day still in the first place? Anyone managed to resolve a similar issue before?

1 hour ago, oadby.fox said:

Ordered tickets for the QPR game on the 24th and still do not have the tickets. I did see in the email that they will send it second class post within seven days of purchase but I've never had this issue before. If the club will not even be able to get the tickets to you then why are they selling them on that day still in the first place? Anyone managed to resolve a similar issue before?

I ordered mine on the 23rd and only got them today. Hopefully you should get your tickets tomorrow, but if you have to leave for the game before your post arrives, I'd contact the ticket office to cancel original tickets and pick up new ones at the ground. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Nift said:

I ordered mine on the 23rd and only got them today. Hopefully you should get your tickets tomorrow, but if you have to leave for the game before your post arrives, I'd contact the ticket office to cancel original tickets and pick up new ones at the ground. 

Just tried to get in touch with them through the 0344 number but it says that they're only operating Monday-Friday - do you know of any other way of contacting them? Luckily I live in London so I can afford to wait another couple of hours and see if they arrive with the Saturday post. Hopefully I'll at least be able to claim a refund if they do not arrive but it's been a frustrating experience. 

8 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

Just tried to get in touch with them through the 0344 number but it says that they're only operating Monday-Friday - do you know of any other way of contacting them? Luckily I live in London so I can afford to wait another couple of hours and see if they arrive with the Saturday post. Hopefully I'll at least be able to claim a refund if they do not arrive but it's been a frustrating experience. 

I had a similar thing with the Burton away friendly a couple of seasons ago. I just had to go to the Burton ticket office who printed my tickets out for me.

Not sure if it's the same for all teams obviously but worth a try if they dont arrive and you can't contact anyone. I'm guessing you've got an email confirmation showing the location of your seats?

Edited by Rain King

3 minutes ago, Rain King said:

I had a similar thing with the Burton away friendly a couple of seasons ago. I just had to go to the Burton ticket office who printed my tickets out for me.

Not sure if it's the same for all teams obviously but worth a try if they dont arrive and you can't contact anyone. I'm guessing you've got an email confirmation showing the location of your seats?

Cheers, yeah I've got the email confirmation with seat details etc. It'll just be a matter of whether QPR will be willing to do it. I suppose there's no harm in trying as I live in London anyways! Will give it a go if they don't arrive in the next hour or so. :thumbup:

24 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

I had same problem. Couldn’t get through on phone and didn’t reply to my email. Don’t think there is any other means of contact.

I ordered mine on Wednesday and they just got delivered today, I’m also in London so hopefully yours come through the post!