Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Pre season friendlies (Now includes Prices & Selling arrangements)

• 2 weeks later...

QPR starting selling Tickets for our game yesterday!

Some of my London cousins are Rangers fans, so have got me tickets and we will watch from the home end. Basically a family day out, catch up with each other, watching a stress free friendly. 

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Just read that Burton are not allowing U5's in. Wonder why (to do with terracing)? Was gonna try my son at a game for the first experience, local and not an important game (more relaxed atmosphere etc.). Maybe I will wait another year.

It looks like it's mostly standing at Burton, maybe that's why.  Pity though. 

12 minutes ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

When will non season tickets / members tickets go on sale for QPR ? I’ve got a season ticket with my mate but a few others want to go and it’s only coming up season tickets today members Friday. Will non members be able to buy Saturday?

I assume they will want to sell some memberships first. So they might wait a few days to put it on general sale.

55 minutes ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

When will non season tickets / members tickets go on sale for QPR ? I’ve got a season ticket with my mate but a few others want to go and it’s only coming up season tickets today members Friday. Will non members be able to buy Saturday?

Members tomorrow night from 5.00. No mention of general sale and I reckon they won’t open it up. Burton will sell out to STH and members, Wycombe may also as  small allocation dispite crap pricing and I can’t see QPR selling out. However they won’t want to put it on general sale, instead drag out on members to increase sales of these.

Edited by SemperEadem

Allocating away priority points for meaningless friendlies lol amazing.

Fvck anyone who goes to every away game during the season, eh, you'll get punished for trying to enjoy your summer by missing out on points given to attending matches that mean absolutely bloody nothing.

21 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Members tomorrow night from 5.00. No mention of general sale and I reckon they won’t open it up. Burton will sell out to STH and members, Wycombe may also a small allocation and I can’t see QPR selling out. However they won’t want to put it on general sale, instead drag out on members to increase sales of these.

Members is Friday 5PM I believe