Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Pre season friendlies (Now includes Prices & Selling arrangements)

On 14/07/2021 at 20:47, SemperEadem said:

I know there are reasons why and of course its a much smaller number over there but us selling out seats when a terrace is available is well Leicester.

Didn’t even know this, ffs. Recon I’m at the back in the upper lol 

4 hours ago, jimmygee said:

Long shot but is anyone looking to swap 2 seated tickets for 2 standing tickets? (I have standing ones!)

Want to take my lad but fear for him in terraces!

Happy to pay the price difference obviously!

PM me

For which game mate? If it’s QPR then yeah definitely 

18 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Hello - just tried to buy Wycombe tix for me and my lad, then realised lad does not have junior fox membership no more. I bought this now, but was still unable to assign the child £5 tix to him. Any ideas on how to resolve?

Cheers.

Takes some time to activate the account after purchase unfortunately 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Hello - just tried to buy Wycombe tix for me and my lad, then realised lad does not have junior fox membership no more. I bought this now, but was still unable to assign the child £5 tix to him. Any ideas on how to resolve?

Cheers.

If you've only just bought the membership it might take 24 hours or so to update. Also,when I tried to enter the ballot for Spurs tickets,(my lad was linked to my account & was still showing on my family & friends)  it wouldn't let me assign anything to him. I had to ring the club & the lady said it was because he wasn't a " strong link", whatever that means, she corrected it over the phone & now everything seems ok. I had no problems assigning tickets to him pre-covid , so I don't know what changed in that time to make him not a " strong link ".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve555 said:

If you've only just bought the membership it might take 24 hours or so to update. Also,when I tried to enter the ballot for Spurs tickets,(my lad was linked to my account & was still showing on my family & friends)  it wouldn't let me assign anything to him. I had to ring the club & the lady said it was because he wasn't a " strong link", whatever that means, she corrected it over the phone & now everything seems ok. I had no problems assigning tickets to him pre-covid , so I don't know what changed in that time to make him not a " strong link ".

Thanks for the info Steve. I'll give it another go tomorrow. Wycombe is local as they come for me!

36 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Cheers mate. Any idea how long? Assume its an automatic process, as opposed to someone from the club needing to press some buttons.

I thought the same too, but mine took until the following day so I’m not entirely sure if there is a little man that has to process the orders - locked in a room somewhere.

Maybe it’s what Filbert does when he’s not at games. Rishi Sunak told him to retrain 😂

• Haha 1

On 16/07/2021 at 17:05, phoneticerror said:

Burton flashed up as available at 5pm, but alas either I was too slow or somebody beat me. Shame, was going to be little ‘uns first game - but to be fair it might be nice for him to go King Power as a first experience anyway instead of little Burton 😂

Theres a few available on the website right now- was showing for me that there’s 15 left. Just managed to get 2 for me and my Dad

4 minutes ago, LVocey said:

Pardon my ignorance....what is First Floor?

see stadium map.

https://tickets.lcfc.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=custom/documents/html/stadiummap.html

it looks like it's the KW and WH bits, I think they are padded seats, access to a fancy lounge and stuff like that. 

Edited by TheBluestFox
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheBluestFox said:

see stadium map.

https://tickets.lcfc.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=custom/documents/html/stadiummap.html

it looks like it's the KW and WH bits, I think they are padded seats, access to a fancy lounge and stuff like that. 

Correct, slightly better seats, central location in West Stand and there is access to a bar/food place that is much better than in the normal area (assuming they open those for the game). Used it a few years back for some League Cup games, was a nice change to try out at a reasonable price.