Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Pre season friendlies (Now includes Prices & Selling arrangements)

11 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

I know there are reasons why and of course its a much smaller number over there but us selling out seats when a terrace is available is well Leicester.

On any normal day I'd have been all over that terrace. Kids kill some of footballs finer moments don't they 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

On any normal day I'd have been all over that terrace. Kids kill some of footballs finer moments don't they 

Each to their own but if my lad was old enough I would be getting him on that terrace all day over a seat. Doubt the lad will ever see Leicester play on one.

14 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Never normally get points on pre season games do we?

I thought this but seen a few people say we do. I can't say I remember getting any for notts County a few years back.

Be interesting to see how many turn up at qpr. 2 quid for under 18s. Buying points lol

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

I know there are reasons why and of course its a much smaller number over there but us selling out seats when a terrace is available is well Leicester.

You make a good point and as a young man with no kids i'd fit into the 'instagram lads scenes throwing beer' generation, but i do quite like that Leicester is a family club open to all with no airs and graces.

Living in London you see all the banter lads of Arsenal, spurs and ESPECIALLY palace dying to tell anyone who listens they are cool dudes who go to football and stand and take videos. It's so cringe. Have to say Chelsea fans seem exempt from this and are normally a decent bunch. I went to wembley for the semi and 90% of those under 30 were on their phones all match, when a goal went in i made a point of smashing the freak next to me a few rows down 'in celebration' to relase some frustration. It was like he was more concerned with convincing people he was having a good time than actually having a good time! Anyway, slightly sidetracked, but i'd hate our fanbase to become London-ised!

49 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Perhaps one or two get returned. 

Hospitality quota have to be purchased by the 19th July or remaining tickets will go back to Sales, so some might well make it back. 

Long shot but is anyone looking to swap 2 seated tickets for 2 standing tickets? (I have standing ones!) for the Burton game

Want to take my lad but fear for him in terraces!

Happy to pay the price difference obviously!

PM me

Edited by jimmygee