Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Youri Tielemans (Summer 2022)

6 hours ago, fox_up_north said:

If he's genuinely being liked with Real Madrid and Barcelona then he needs to grasp that with both hands. They both may be in dire straits but they are absolutely huge clubs. A weird part of me hopes he goes there because it will be a huge signal to any other up and comers - "you want to go to the very top? we can get you there"

I think who we sell Youri to is just as important as how we handle it and for how much

I think the issue will be, it might not be a sale.

11 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I’ve come to terms with this now. I’m surprisingly okay with kdh and soumare. The loss won’t feel half as bad as bad now. 

genuinely think kdh will be our next england call up. 

We haven't seen either of them even play yet!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I’ve come to terms with this now. I’m surprisingly okay with kdh and soumare. The loss won’t feel half as bad as bad now. 

genuinely think kdh will be our next england call up. 

I have come to terms with this now. You have been brainwashed by media into believing he is going when really.. nothing concrete has been said by him or the club. k thanks.