Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Burnley Match Thread

Hope the City lads have got the right boots. Some of em seem to be forever slipping over at the Walkers so it's anyone's guess what they'll be doing if the frost hardens the Burnley pitch.

Does the pitch have undersoil heating?. In my experience the whole of Burnley should have underfoot heating. You certainly wouldn't go there to top up your tan. When you ask em to keep the top on a pint they just don't remove the layer of ice!.

Have any of you recovered from Preston and Plymouth yet?

Perhaps Craig'll play 4-5-1 again and stay at home so his assistant gets the chance to manager the side!.

If both sides play 4-5-1 then it could be less than 0-0!!!!

Anyway I shall be glued to the radio cos that's probably the only way I'll be sure to stick it out.

Mind you I CAN remember when the Burnley clash would almost guarantee six goals - but it was a while ago... and when 4-5-1 was played virtually the other way round :)

War babies you see - nerves about losing a football match never really came into it for that lot. They all just wanted a good game and 35,000 crowds wouldn't put up with 0-0 for long.

Nowadays there seems to be folk who see 0-0 as an art form (and mathematically I'm sure it is).

Or perhaps the twin vaginal symbols have an orgasmic effect when viewed (or even spoken, tongue to the fore) cos I'm sure some of the fans (not necessarily on this forum) just stare at 0-0 and say "yes,yes, yessssss" and welcome such results again and again and again. :whistle:

No wonder they really love Leicester!!!.

Levein, "We're going to miss out the midfield today". Exciting game in prospect today guys. I sure hope we win the physical battle, Levein must be drooling at the thought of his dogs of war in the centre of midfield battling it out.

What an embarrassing dire strikeforce. Hume scores for Canada and is dropped again, this time completely. This is outragous.

Levein, "We're going to miss out the midfield today". Exciting game in prospect today guys. I sure hope we win the physical battle, Levein must be drooling at the thought of his dogs of war in the centre of midfield battling it out.

What an embarrassing dire strikeforce. Hume scores for Canada and is dropped again, this time completely. This is outragous.

To be fair, he might have picked up a knock or be shattered.

If not, it's a horrid decision indeed.

If Smith and Sylla can be on fire and provide quality into the box, it might work better than we expect, but I'm not keen :cry:

Sounds to me from what Levein said that he'll be perfectly content to hoof it and bypass Burnley's packed midfield.

Can't ever imagine him becoming a rep for the beautiful game, can you?

Still fancy him to bring something home though - if not a recommendation for anyone to watch our away matches.

Archived