Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein Out?

Levein Out?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Levein Out?

• Yes
    • No

Would you rather have Micky's old, unfit and actually shit players that what we've got now?! The results will come! I was right about de Vries. He has actually managed to put the ball in the net and if we had a midfield that would create more for him, he would score more. Are you seriously saying that a team needs to have strikers that score 30 goals to finish in top 10!?!? No! You are wrong! You say, "How far would the club have to sink before you called for his head." We haven't dropped since he took charge! I am not the only one who likes Levein. You are talking as if i'm in the minority! Well, i'm not!

It's all well and good saying what would you rather have but that's not the issue anymore. I've stuck up for Levein by saying he's done alot of good things at this club which he has done. But results wise he hasn't done anything for us and there are alot of teams with less talent than we have got that are doing better than us. That also dispells what your saying about having Adams shit squad. We actually had a better points to games ratio with that piss poor squad and other clubs are treading the waters of this division easily with poor squads. I for one, would hate to have last seasons squad but I also realise that results is what it comes down to and there isn't any sign that we will improve that much within the forseable future.

People say it's going to take a long time and it possibly will do, if Levein knows what he's doing then fair enough. But I don't think he does, he's getting concerned by what's happening and he'll start chopping and changing his team again which often doesn't help. What i'm trying to say is that peoplewho keep saying 'give it time' need to realise that even Levein is panicking and he'll start changing his game plan which then becomes a lottery. If we were steadily improving then people would be right to believe that it will take time, but we aren't even improving and Levein's situation will become like many others have in the past and more often than not it isn't a happy ending.

It's all well and good saying what would you rather have but that's not the issue anymore. I've stuck up for Levein by saying he's done alot of good things at this club which he has done. But results wise he hasn't done anything for us and there are alot of teams with less talent than we have got that are doing better than us. That also dispells what your saying about having Adams shit squad. We actually had a better points to games ratio with that piss poor squad and other clubs are treading the waters of this division easily with poor squads. I for one, would hate to have last seasons squad but I also realise that results is what it comes down to and there isn't any sign that we will improve that much within the forseable future.

People say it's going to take a long time and it possibly will do, if Levein knows what he's doing then fair enough. But I don't think he does, he's getting concerned by what's happening and he'll start chopping and changing his team again which often doesn't help. What i'm trying to say is that peoplewho keep saying 'give it time' need to realise that even Levein is panicking and he'll start changing his game plan which then becomes a lottery. If we were steadily improving then people would be right to believe that it will take time, but we aren't even improving and Levein's situation will become like many others have in the past and more often than not it isn't a happy ending.

Yes, but i think we are improving! We lost to Burnley but we still only conceded one goal. I don't think it will be long until we get the strikers sorted and we'll climb the table. People seem to be saying that i'm wrong but i was right about Mark de Vries. If results is all that matters, then de Vries has been a success this season. In the position we are for de Vries to have scored the amount he has is good. I was right about de Vries, i have been proved right with things in the past and i believe i will be proved right here. Levein is going to take us into the premiership. Laugh at me all you want but i believe that i will be laughing eventually.

Yes, but i think we are improving! We lost to Burnley but we still only conceded one goal. I don't think it will be long until we get the strikers sorted and we'll climb the table. People seem to be saying that i'm wrong but i was right about Mark de Vries. If results is all that matters, then de Vries has been a success this season. In the position we are for de Vries to have scored the amount he has is good. I was right about de Vries, i have been proved right with things in the past and i believe i will be proved right here. Levein is going to take us into the premiership. Laugh at me all you want but i believe that i will be laughing eventually.

If you are right, I will personally walk to wherever you reside and publically apologise to you. Even the eternal optimist will question what you are saying. Hat's off to you though.

Are you thick?! 8 goals! If it wasn't for de Vries we would probably be in the bottom 3!

He's scored 6 of those in 3 games, one of those 3 games was a cup game.

So actually, I doubt that he's made much difference to our league position.

And to answer your question.. No, I'm not thick. de Vries is our top scorer for a couple of reasons:

1) Some easy chances have fallen to him. Most of which he has missed, some, admittedly he's scored.

2) He's had a decent run in the team. He's pretty much selected unless suspended or badly injured.

3) Hammond and Dublin have failed to produce the goods, this doesn't mean de Vries is good enough.

I'm not thick mate. Beginning to think you are.

He's scored 6 of those in 3 games, one of those 3 games was a cup game.

So actually, I doubt that he's made much difference to our league position.

And to answer your question.. No, I'm not thick. de Vries is our top scorer for a couple of reasons:

1) Some easy chances have fallen to him. Most of which he has missed, some, admittedly he's scored.

2) He's had a decent run in the team. He's pretty much selected unless suspended or badly injured.

3) Hammond and Dublin have failed to produce the goods, this doesn't mean de Vries is good enough.

I'm not thick mate. Beginning to think you are.

If it wasn't for de Vries we would have 7 points less than we have now.

Someone else might have scored those goals given the opportunities he's had.

Your argument is like saying without Douglas we'd have zero points cos we wouldn't have a keeper. That might be true if an idiot like you were in charge, personally, I'd put another keeper in - so it's a shoddy bit of reasoning.

MdV is sh it. Get the fu ck over it.

Someone else might have scored those goals given the opportunities he's had.

Your argument is like saying without Douglas we'd have zero points cos we wouldn't have a keeper. That might be true if an idiot like you were in charge, personally, I'd put another keeper in - so it's a shoddy bit of reasoning.

MdV is sh it. Get the fu ck over it.

Yeah someone might have put them away. de Vries has. He has scored those goals. I was just showing you that he has got us points after you said "So actually, I doubt that he's made much difference to our league position." He has. I beat you there. All that about Douglas doesn't matter. I was just saying that de Vries has scored goals for us that has moved us up the league when if he had missed them we would have 7 less points. I think de Vries is good. You think he is 'sh it'. Fine. I've been happy with his 8 goals. Obviously for you it isn't enough. End... although i'm sure you'll reply about how much of an idiot you think i am.

Craig Levein is simply the most boring character in world football. I actually can not bare to listen to him speak, it's far too much effort. To quote the man himself, he is "extremely" shite. Get rid.

You know for a while now ive wondered whether your a city fan.

The guy hasnt been brilliant, but a true city fan would have the nouse to know theres good potential.

If it was adams in charge now, and we lost the next 2 games, we`d say he`d then have lost the dressing room, but even if we did with craig, i dont think we`d think that.

Critisize him with justification mate.

You know for a while now ive wondered whether your a city fan.

The guy hasnt been brilliant, but a true city fan would have the nouse to know theres good potential.

If it was adams in charge now, and we lost the next 2 games, we`d say he`d then have lost the dressing room, but even if we did with craig, i dont think we`d think that.

Critisize him with justification mate.

I agree there. Craig does seem to have the players under control. I think Craig lets them now who's boss. It will definitely help in the long run.

What the fock are you on about.

Theres a big difference between whats happening at city now, and 13 months ago. 13 months ago, adams the players and the us the fans had lost faith in each other.

I dont think thats the case now, even if we lose the next 2 games, bar the fans might be 50-50 with craig.

On paper atleast, we could put out a promotion challenging championship team, and another that could stay up.

Who else could do that.

I agree there. Craig does seem to have the players under control. I think Craig lets them now who's boss. It will definitely help in the long run.

I agree, and once we start scoring we`ll climb this shitty table of championship no hoppers!!

We might aswell get behind potential now, before its too late and we say, oh remember what craig was trying to acheive...if only we`d stuck with him a bit longer.

Definitely. I'm not going to say to much or i'll be insulted again but i believe that Craig could get us back up to the Premier. Look at West Ham. Look at Wigan.

Crystal palace were third bottom at xmas time and got promoted...look at them now :ermm::P

Come on! this is his team now he can have no excuses!

We are a very poor team in a very poor league!

CL never keeps the same side or keeps the best side.

He bought Hammond in to 'Score Goals' 1 Goal ever! isn't really that good is it ? :rolleyes: He could of waited till Jan an assessed the situation. Fulham Fans are laughing at us! Yeah all 3 of um! :blush:

He's had a go at Johansen almost if not blaming him for Saturday. Thats bad management!

If Levein loses tonight he should leave the club. It's far too big for him!

Come on! this is his team now he can have no excuses!

We are a very poor team in a very poor league!

CL never keeps the same side or keeps the best side.

He bought Hammond in to 'Score Goals' 1 Goal ever! isn't really that good is it ? :rolleyes: He could of waited till Jan an assessed the situation. Fulham Fans are laughing at us! Yeah all 3 of um! :blush:

He's had a go at Johansen almost if not blaming him for Saturday. Thats bad management!

If Levein loses tonight he should leave the club. It's far too big for him!

Not only is this man right, he's also got impeccable taste in music.

Archived