Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein Out?

Levein Out?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Levein Out?

• Yes
    • No

What some people need to know is that if we get Levein out now then we will be back just where we started

Dont get me wrong we aint playing as well has we should be but i think getting a new manager now will just make the club worst not better

but thats my opinion anyway you all may think otherwise

I voted no. Im not now sure we`ll get promoted (and im a real optimist), but i do know that despite our poor performances, theres a breed of talent amongst our squad capable of good.

The problem is, craig doesnt utilise that good.

Today we started with 2 lumps upfront. Craigs interview before the game was to block burnley, more than play to win, hence two holding players, and an attack seemingly only capable of scoring if the ball hits them on the head...

If we wana WIN, we need whatever skill upfront we have, and THAT is the pace and trickery of hume n hammond.

Yes they`ve only scored 2 goals, but in this division, average pace and trickery gets you past defences. I offer wigans front 2 last season, as proof.

Smith, sylla, hume, hammond, hamill and hughes are the only players we have of unlocking defences.

the reason smith hasnt looked good recently is because the play naturally drifts down our right flank where we have 2 players running forward to put crosses in!

reason for this- nils isnt comfortable going forward so smith has to do it alone.

answer- 1 of 2 Mr A Sheehan or Mr P Gilbert

Archived