Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Concerned and Disturbed

We will see later ;) wont we if were gonna be top 10 by christmas were going to need three points tonight.

I do want you people to understand just because i think we'll be 10th by the end of the year doesn't mean that if we aren't 10th i want Craig out. I want Craig to stay whether we are 10th or 15th.

You know what i think and nothing you have said has made me change my mind. I think Douglas has been good, i did see the Sheff U game. That was the first game! We've played loads since then and he hasn't made many mistakes. Gerrbrand is very good and i think McCarthy (who had hardly played before coming to Leicester) will be a very good player. Hughes is good. I think Kisnorbo will turn out to be ok. I don't have to back anything up! I think we will be 10th at Christmas. You think we will lose our games, i think we'll get a few wins. I don't need to say why. I just think we will! It is NOT a 'ludicrus' claim. Your next bit says it all actually. So negative! If we win that game in hand why do you have to look at 5 points from relegation. I would look at 5 points from play offs. If we beat Plymouth, there is no reason why we can't win a few games after that.

I would like to say the attention of my posts is never to change your mind, it is to put another point of view across. Which hopefully make you see why people put Levein Out posts on this site.You said before There is nothing wrong with you saying what you beleive, and you beleive strongly in it no one will change your mind you can say what you want blah blah blah.

At the same time they are people who believe Levein isn't up for the task, and unlike you they actually have footballing reasons instead of blind faith to back them up.

Im not saying you can't post what you want, Im saying you shouldn't call people Pathetic for discussing Leveins future at the club. It is an important and undecided issue

Grr Just sean that ESPN Geek sign in on his other name F**K OFF KIERON

I can read you said If Levein thought he should play Dion and De Vries up front he must of had a good reason and you would stand by it.

I've not said sack him, so no im not in the minority at all. I have said we wont get promoted or be in the top 10 by the new year, what a Ludicrus claim Ben you are still yet to back it up with anything concreate, I admire the fact you bealive, and I really do mean that, But really please look at the situation were in.

Mark De Vries is doing an OK job but dont kid yourself you are not "right about him" because he has scored 6 league goals he is still far from proving he is good enough at this level. He has scored two goals against oppostion I consider decent. Coventry, Sheff Wed, and Blackpool are not good sides. I think he should play because he is the only one who has been able to hit the net this season. But I would soon see him replaced. All he has done this season ( as much as I hate to agree with Lush ) is shown he can score against poor oppostion.

Levein has done well for us, off the pitch granted, 5 mill cut great. Some good signings, a few lets face it though Johanson isnt actually all that, Syllas inconsistent Hughes excellent as he is, is in a constent battle for fitness, Gilbet never plays, Hammond is W@*K, Leveins hardly inspired Hume to score goals and we have already covered De Vries. Douglas is nothing more then a ok signing he is rash at times, did you see the Sheff U game? Gerrbrand is an excellent player, Mcarthy looks like a leader but is still prone to the odd costle mistake. Wow two or three good singings well done Craig.

one game in hand very good mate yes if we do win it we are 5 points of the play offs. However look the other way we are also only 5 off the relegation zone. LOOK AT THE GAMES WE HAVE COMING AT US. Do you actually know anything about Watford Leeds Sheff U or Stoke. I'll enlighten you by telling you they all have strikers who can score goals.

We have failed to pick up points we really should of, Cardiff Brighton & Burnley Twice, as a reasult we are left 15th looking down the barrel of a gun, with out next four fixtures looking about as appealing as Wigans.

Why are you lying? I haven't signed in all day! Anyway I'm not posting on here anymore (except for now).

I completely agree with that! Nice to have a bit of support. Craig is doing a long term thing, so let's not get rid of him only a few months into his time. (Last season doesn't count)

One hundred and 15 people have voted in the Levein Out poll with roughly two thirds siding with the manager.

That response suggests a lot of people are frustrated with what has happened this season and the reasons why are reflected clearly in other threads.

When Ric Flair summed up many of the frustrations with his list of things that Levein could do about it I said the one thing he wasn't likely to do was admit he made a mistake.

Yesterday however he did exactly that and I respect him for it.

Now I hope he acts on the other suggestions, plays the very best team he can by filling the side when possible with attack-capable players and follows up on the words he delivered.

If that happens and we start playing with a bit of panache I am quite sure those who doubt Levein will be more than happy to concede that they were wrong as we all do on occasions.

All we really want is a team to be proud of. If that happened it wouldn't matter if Mickey Mouse was the manager.

One hundred and 15 people have voted in the Levein Out poll with roughly two thirds siding with the manager.

That response suggests a lot of people are frustrated with what has happened this season and the reasons why are reflected clearly in other threads.

When Ric Flair summed up many of the frustrations with his list of things that Levein could do about it I said the one thing he wasn't likely to do was admit he made a mistake.

Yesterday however he did exactly that and I respect him for that.

Now I hope he acts on the other suggestions, plays the very best team he can by filling the side when possible with attack-capable players and follows up on the words he delivered.

If that happens and we start playing with a bit of panache I am quite sure those who doubt Levein will be more than happy to concede that they were wrong as we all do on occasions.

All we really want is a team to be proud of. If that happened it wouldn't matter if Mickey Mouse was the manager.

Agreed, I couldn't care who was manager, as long as the team are performing well (results and entertainment). At this moment and time I do question CL abilities as the manager but he has time to try and convince me and other supporters that he is up for the job!! Tonight is as good as anytime to show his abilties, pick a team, system and tactics to win in an entertaining mannner!!!

I would like to say the attention of my posts is never to change your mind, it is to put another point of view across. Which hopefully make you see why people put Levein Out posts on this site.You said before There is nothing wrong with you saying what you beleive, and you beleive strongly in it no one will change your mind you can say what you want blah blah blah.

At the same time they are people who believe Levein isn't up for the task, and unlike you they actually have footballing reasons instead of blind faith to back them up.

Im not saying you can't post what you want, Im saying you shouldn't call people Pathetic for discussing Leveins future at the club. It is an important and undecided issue

It happens every time we lose though. If we lose tonight my opinion will not change. I can't see how anybody's can change after 1 game. It is a slow thing and every month would be better. Not every game!

What? That's not the point. The point is, there is no point in doing a new Levein Out poll after every game!! Every month would be a lot better.

Poll should be as and when necessary, and now is a good time, we are at a crucial part of the season with some tough games comming up. And if we contunue to lose (which I hope we don't) I expect another poll!!!

What? That's not the point. The point is, there is no point in doing a new Levein Out poll after every game!! Every month would be a lot better.

But it's not after every game is it. It is closer to every 3 weeks to a month. And after yet another dissapointing reasult, which we should of got at least a point out of considering the games we have coming up, I'd say it was a good time to have a poll, I voted no beacuse as much as I dont think we stand a chance in any of our next four fixtures I think it would be better to wait and see what happens.

But more people voted yes the last time the poll gave a good reflection of more people wanting him out.

I'm still going to back BenFilbert up. Granted he does talk a lot of poo, but on this occasion I do agree. We are building the basis of a good team. We have some good defenders. The midfield is improving. We just need to sort out the attack.

I was listening to 106 last night. It was interesting to hear a Forest fan talk about Nathan Tyson and how 1 player can make a massive difference. He virtually inspired the rest to a good performance over the weekend. It is similat to us in that we need just one player to make a difference upfront. If Craig can find him in January (which he admits we need a striker), then we could progress quite nicely for a sound team next year.

Granted it is slow going, but it is called building. Rome wasn't built in a day and all that. I think Wigan is a good example. It took time for them to build, but as a result, they are a stronger team for it, rather than say Sunderland who rebuilt quite quickly, got promoted and are now struggling.

I'm still going to back BenFilbert up. Granted he does talk a lot of poo, but on this occasion I do agree. We are building the basis of a good team. We have some good defenders. The midfield is improving. We just need to sort out the attack.

I was listening to 106 last night. It was interesting to hear a Forest fan talk about Nathan Tyson and how 1 player can make a massive difference. He virtually inspired the rest to a good performance over the weekend. It is similat to us in that we need just one player to make a difference upfront. If Craig can find him in January (which he admits we need a striker), then we could progress quite nicely for a sound team next year.

Granted it is slow going, but it is called building. Rome wasn't built in a day and all that. I think Wigan is a good example. It took time for them to build, but as a result, they are a stronger team for it, rather than say Sunderland who rebuilt quite quickly, got promoted and are now struggling.

I'd say we need more then one player to mount a serious play off challenge.

Wigan shot up the division very quickly if u remember, they had money though.

Archived