Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Concerned and Disturbed

Results is only one aspect of it. He's improved the squad by a massive amount. Have you forgot how things were under Micky?! Think back to that and you might realise that Levein has improved things. So if we get rid of Levein, do you think the new manager would get us into the top 6! He would have a much easier job than Levein. He wouldn't have all those grandads to get rid of like Levein had to. Our results haven't got worse under Levein but he's sorted the wage bill, signed some young good players and got rid of the shit.

Granted he's brought a couple of good players in. Still, the new manager will have a lot of shit to get rid of. Thing is M.A didn't spend 300k on shit like Hammond, at least his signings were mainly free's.

And results are EVERY aspect of it. He can bring new players in forever, he's not going to be ABLE to make them play.

Granted he's brought a couple of good players in. Still, the new manager will have a lot of shit to get rid of. Thing is M.A didn't spend 300k on shit like Hammond, at least his signings were mainly free's.

And results are EVERY aspect of it. He can bring new players in forever, he's not going to be ABLE to make them play.

Levein has had to completely change the squad and in some ways, change the club. It's not easy to do all that and actually win games. I think that with what he has had to do, the results haven't been too bad. Of course i'm not happy with the situation but all clubs go through this. Remember, we were in the premiership 2 years ago. We've had a lot of success in the last decade. More than most clubs. It must be boring to be a Newcastle fan! They don't win anything and they always finish around the same place every season. A new manager that would replace Levein (if the club were stupid enough to get rid of Levein) wouldn't have many players to get rid of. I think that at the end of the season you will be glad that Levein is still manager.

Got back on the Friday I think. I'd prefere a Jet Lagged hume to Hammond.

I don't know the full circumstances - but the claim is that he was tired.

Well, he may have been tired but had I been Levein I'd have taken Hume on one side and told him to have a bloody good rest - on Saturay night.

I'd have told him how pleased I was that he'd scored in Canada, how proud I was the he was playing international football and how, if he wanted any more international caps, he better get out on that pitch and play just as well for the people who pay his wages.

Tired. What an excuse. But was it Hume's excuse or was it Levein's.

Levein has had to completely change the squad and in some ways, change the club. It's not easy to do all that and actually win games. I think that with what he has had to do, the results haven't been too bad. Of course i'm not happy with the situation but all clubs go through this. Remember, we were in the premiership 2 years ago. We've had a lot of success in the last decade. More than most clubs. It must be boring to be a Newcastle fan! They don't win anything and they always finish around the same place every season. A new manager that would replace Levein (if the club were stupid enough to get rid of Levein) wouldn't have many players to get rid of. I think that at the end of the season you will be glad that Levein is still manager.

Forget the past and forget the future. You praise CL for doing so little, he hasn't achieved anything, yet we are 2 points of a relegation spot. The players he has brought in have done nothing either, they have put city 2 points away from relegation, he has brought 3 striker, which have scored 10 goals (i think), midfield look/play poor, the defence is ok. At this moment and time city look poor, the fans are drifting away!!

You should be Chairman of the CL fan club!! :smile::smile:

Forget the past and forget the future. You praise CL for doing so little, he hasn't achieved anything, yet we are 2 points of a relegation spot. The players he has brought in have done nothing either, they have put city 2 points away from relegation, he has brought 3 striker, which have scored 10 goals (i think), midfield look/play poor, the defence is ok. At this moment and time city look poor, the fans are drifting away!!

You should be Chairman of the CL fan club!! :smile::smile:

Why forget the future. That is what Levein is doing. That is why all you people don't like Levein. We are doing crap at the moment. Look to the future. Other people are saying that we are close to being relegated. I am saying that we are close to the top 6. We are. Look at our players! Do you think Hughes is rubbish? He isn't. Do you think that Hume is rubbish? Do you ... Maybury? Douglas? Gerrband? McCarthy? Johansson? He's brought in some good players. The defence is better than ok! When he sorts the attack which i think he will. A lot of you were saying he wouldn't sort the defence...he has. When he sorts the attack we'll move up the table. That is the reason why i think we'll have success under Levein. I'm not saying it again.

Why forget the future. That is what Levein is doing. That is why all you people don't like Levein. We are doing crap at the moment. Look to the future. Other people are saying that we are close to being relegated. I am saying that we are close to the top 6. We are. Look at our players! Do you think Hughes is rubbish? He isn't. Do you think that Hume is rubbish? Do you ... Maybury? Douglas? Gerrband? McCarthy? Johansson? He's brought in some good players. The defence is better than ok! When he sorts the attack which i think he will. A lot of you were saying he wouldn't sort the defence...he has. When he sorts the attack we'll move up the table. That is the reason why i think we'll have success under Levein. I'm not saying it again.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...ble/default.stm

:whistle:;)

I never said I didn't like CL, i think we have a manager who thought the champoinship was like(ability) the SPL and he got a shock when he realised it wasn't and his SPL tactics don't work. He is now learning the hard way and will mistakes on the way. I live with the fact that he is city's manager and he is going to be around for atleast another season. I do question his abilities as manager, the obvious reason cus we are not winning and we play boring footy! Hume and Hughes look ok, there young and could get better, defence is tight etc, overall as individuals they are ok, but as a team they are poor, 16th in the division actually (fact). If we have so many good individuals, why as team they so poor???

I never said I didn't like CL, i think we have a manager who thought the champoinship was like(ability) the SPL and he got a shock when he realised it wasn't and his SPL tactics don't work. He is now learning the hard way and will mistakes on the way. I live with the fact that he is city's manager and he is going to be around for atleast another season. I do question his abilities as manager, the obvious reason cus we are not winning and we play boring footy! Hume and Hughes look ok, there young and could get better, defence is tight etc, overall as individuals they are ok, but as a team they are poor, 16th in the division actually (fact). If we have so many good individuals, why as team they so poor???

Levein is a loser, i have had enough of his second rate excuses for second rate performances. If there is a decent manager out there then lets get him. LEVEIN OUT

I'm gonna back up BenFilbert. We are moving in the right direction, it's just a bit slower than we all hope.

We have three good centre-backs. Some decent full-backs. One or two good midfielders (Hughes, Wesolowski, Smith - granted it is a loan signing). We just need to work on the attack.

Our attackers for the money spent are not awful. De Vries - £50,000 is good value for money. No Debate there. Hume has not settled yet, but should prove a handful at this level, so I don't think that is a signing in the wrong direction. Elvis doesn't look fantastic. In fact, he looks poor, but then he was clearly a last-minute signing on transfer deadline day and we only spent a small amount on him.

I reckon we need another centre mid (a proper organiser in the centre of the park who protects the back four), another winger and a good striker or two. We appear to have a few good youngsters coming through so that is a bonus on top.

Either way, Levein has installed the building blocks and reorganised the club. So it will be interesting to see how we progress after January.

You think my opinion is crap but actually, YOU are in the minority. I never said that i liked De Vries up front with Dion. I said that 'he must have a reason why'. Levein has done well for us! He's signed good young players and whether you like it or not, Levein is here to stay! You never read what i say! I have NEVER said i would never question him! I said he's done good for us and i'm sticking by him! Can't you read?!

Grr Just sean that ESPN Geek sign in on his other name F**K OFF KIERON

I can read you said If Levein thought he should play Dion and De Vries up front he must of had a good reason and you would stand by it.

I've not said sack him, so no im not in the minority at all. I have said we wont get promoted or be in the top 10 by the new year, what a Ludicrus claim Ben you are still yet to back it up with anything concreate, I admire the fact you bealive, and I really do mean that, But really please look at the situation were in.

Mark De Vries is doing an OK job but dont kid yourself you are not "right about him" because he has scored 6 league goals he is still far from proving he is good enough at this level. He has scored two goals against oppostion I consider decent. Coventry, Sheff Wed, and Blackpool are not good sides. I think he should play because he is the only one who has been able to hit the net this season. But I would soon see him replaced. All he has done this season ( as much as I hate to agree with Lush ) is shown he can score against poor oppostion.

Levein has done well for us, off the pitch granted, 5 mill cut great. Some good signings, a few lets face it though Johanson isnt actually all that, Syllas inconsistent Hughes excellent as he is, is in a constent battle for fitness, Gilbet never plays, Hammond is W@*K, Leveins hardly inspired Hume to score goals and we have already covered De Vries. Douglas is nothing more then a ok signing he is rash at times, did you see the Sheff U game? Gerrbrand is an excellent player, Mcarthy looks like a leader but is still prone to the odd costle mistake. Wow two or three good singings well done Craig.

one game in hand very good mate yes if we do win it we are 5 points of the play offs. However look the other way we are also only 5 off the relegation zone. LOOK AT THE GAMES WE HAVE COMING AT US. Do you actually know anything about Watford Leeds Sheff U or Stoke. I'll enlighten you by telling you they all have strikers who can score goals.

We have failed to pick up points we really should of, Cardiff Brighton & Burnley Twice, as a reasult we are left 15th looking down the barrel of a gun, with out next four fixtures looking about as appealing as Wigans.

Leicester will neither go up or go down.

When it comes to promotion look at Sheff Utd. They have being challenging for the past four/five seasons. There team has being blended together with Youth mainly with experience as a back up. Most of their squad have been part of the same team for a number of seasons and that is why they are at he top of the league at the moment. They look like getting promoted and if they do I believe they will be at the least competitive in the premiership because they are are good unit that have played a lot of football together.

The current squad at Leicester have played about 20 game with each other. We are a long way off challenging for promotion. Next season will be the same as CL tries to rebuild a club that is very different to what it was three four years ago. I recall the Leicester faithful shooting for MON head in his early days as LCFC manager as some are shooting for CL head now. Its not going to happen CL needs to be given a chance of building his own team, from his own squad (not MA squad). Given that CL is just 20 games into his new challenge I believe shouts to get rid are very premature indeed. I to stick with CL as he is doing the best he can with f*&k all. The future is ours with CL in control.

Calls for a new striker are valid as we need to have a presence up front and whilst MDV remains our top scorer he should be our first pick striker until someone can scores more. It would appear that the only striker not given a chance to date is Hume so lets hope he comes on Tonight and gets a hat trick and we can all start singing his praises and get of CL back for a few moments.

COME ON YOU FOXES

MadMick

BenFilbert... if Sunderland win all their remaining games they might (probably wouldn't) win the premiership. Does that make them a great side?

If everyone can say that we are heading for relegation when we aren't then why can't i say that we'll be 10th by christmas? It's just my opinion. I haven't said that you are wrong, i've said that i don't think we will be relegated or get anywhere near relegation. In my opinion we are heading in the right direction, it will happen for us. We might not be 10th at Christmas but in my opinion we might be, we WILL be! That is what i think.

Grr Just sean that ESPN Geek sign in on his other name F**K OFF KIERON

I can read you said If Levein thought he should play Dion and De Vries up front he must of had a good reason and you would stand by it.

I've not said sack him, so no im not in the minority at all. I have said we wont get promoted or be in the top 10 by the new year, what a Ludicrus claim Ben you are still yet to back it up with anything concreate, I admire the fact you bealive, and I really do mean that, But really please look at the situation were in.

Mark De Vries is doing an OK job but dont kid yourself you are not "right about him" because he has scored 6 league goals he is still far from proving he is good enough at this level. He has scored two goals against oppostion I consider decent. Coventry, Sheff Wed, and Blackpool are not good sides. I think he should play because he is the only one who has been able to hit the net this season. But I would soon see him replaced. All he has done this season ( as much as I hate to agree with Lush ) is shown he can score against poor oppostion.

Levein has done well for us, off the pitch granted, 5 mill cut great. Some good signings, a few lets face it though Johanson isnt actually all that, Syllas inconsistent Hughes excellent as he is, is in a constent battle for fitness, Gilbet never plays, Hammond is W@*K, Leveins hardly inspired Hume to score goals and we have already covered De Vries. Douglas is nothing more then a ok signing he is rash at times, did you see the Sheff U game? Gerrbrand is an excellent player, Mcarthy looks like a leader but is still prone to the odd costle mistake. Wow two or three good singings well done Craig.

one game in hand very good mate yes if we do win it we are 5 points of the play offs. However look the other way we are also only 5 off the relegation zone. LOOK AT THE GAMES WE HAVE COMING AT US. Do you actually know anything about Watford Leeds Sheff U or Stoke. I'll enlighten you by telling you they all have strikers who can score goals.

We have failed to pick up points we really should of, Cardiff Brighton & Burnley Twice, as a reasult we are left 15th looking down the barrel of a gun, with out next four fixtures looking about as appealing as Wigans.

You know what i think and nothing you have said has made me change my mind. I think Douglas has been good, i did see the Sheff U game. That was the first game! We've played loads since then and he hasn't made many mistakes. Gerrbrand is very good and i think McCarthy (who had hardly played before coming to Leicester) will be a very good player. Hughes is good. I think Kisnorbo will turn out to be ok. I don't have to back anything up! I think we will be 10th at Christmas. You think we will lose our games, i think we'll get a few wins. I don't need to say why. I just think we will! It is NOT a 'ludicrus' claim. Your next bit says it all actually. So negative! If we win that game in hand why do you have to look at 5 points from relegation. I would look at 5 points from play offs. If we beat Plymouth, there is no reason why we can't win a few games after that.

Leicester will neither go up or go down.

When it comes to promotion look at Sheff Utd. They have being challenging for the past four/five seasons. There team has being blended together with Youth mainly with experience as a back up. Most of their squad have been part of the same team for a number of seasons and that is why they are at he top of the league at the moment. They look like getting promoted and if they do I believe they will be at the least competitive in the premiership because they are are good unit that have played a lot of football together.

The current squad at Leicester have played about 20 game with each other. We are a long way off challenging for promotion. Next season will be the same as CL tries to rebuild a club that is very different to what it was three four years ago. I recall the Leicester faithful shooting for MON head in his early days as LCFC manager as some are shooting for CL head now. Its not going to happen CL needs to be given a chance of building his own team, from his own squad (not MA squad). Given that CL is just 20 games into his new challenge I believe shouts to get rid are very premature indeed. I to stick with CL as he is doing the best he can with f*&k all. The future is ours with CL in control.

Calls for a new striker are valid as we need to have a presence up front and whilst MDV remains our top scorer he should be our first pick striker until someone can scores more. It would appear that the only striker not given a chance to date is Hume so lets hope he comes on Tonight and gets a hat trick and we can all start singing his praises and get of CL back for a few moments.

COME ON YOU FOXES

MadMick

I completely agree with that! Nice to have a bit of support. Craig is doing a long term thing, so let's not get rid of him only a few months into his time. (Last season doesn't count)

I'm gonna back up BenFilbert. We are moving in the right direction, it's just a bit slower than we all hope.

We have three good centre-backs. Some decent full-backs. One or two good midfielders (Hughes, Wesolowski, Smith - granted it is a loan signing). We just need to work on the attack.

Our attackers for the money spent are not awful. De Vries - £50,000 is good value for money. No Debate there. Hume has not settled yet, but should prove a handful at this level, so I don't think that is a signing in the wrong direction. Elvis doesn't look fantastic. In fact, he looks poor, but then he was clearly a last-minute signing on transfer deadline day and we only spent a small amount on him.

I reckon we need another centre mid (a proper organiser in the centre of the park who protects the back four), another winger and a good striker or two. We appear to have a few good youngsters coming through so that is a bonus on top.

Either way, Levein has installed the building blocks and reorganised the club. So it will be interesting to see how we progress after January.

Yay!

You know what i think and nothing you have said has made me change my mind. I think Douglas has been good, i did see the Sheff U game. That was the first game! We've played loads since then and he hasn't made many mistakes. Gerrbrand is very good and i think McCarthy (who had hardly played before coming to Leicester) will be a very good player. Hughes is good. I think Kisnorbo will turn out to be ok. I don't have to back anything up! I think we will be 10th at Christmas. You think we will lose our games, i think we'll get a few wins. I don't need to say why. I just think we will! It is NOT a 'ludicrus' claim. Your next bit says it all actually. So negative! If we win that game in hand why do you have to look at 5 points from relegation. I would look at 5 points from play offs. If we beat Plymouth, there is no reason why we can't win a few games after that.

The game in hand won't be played until the end of January, so if your basing us being 10th by christmas with a win from our game in hand then it's back to the drawing board i'm afraid.

Archived