Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

Honest Question

Yes.

For those of you who are close to calling for CL's head (I mean by voicing your opinion at The Walkers

for those of you who go of course) just stop a minute and think about how our club was before MON.

We were a middle of the road club with mediocre crowds through the 80's going nowhere other than a yoyo club in the early 90's.

After MON we have clung vainly on to the belief that we are a big club and have too many fair weather supporters who must realise that the club is being REBUILT from a position where we nearly didn't exist.

The board, manager and management team have put a 3 year plan in place to put the club on as firm a financial position as possible with a new young team and squad.

If you want to hound out CL and play russian roulette with the managers merry go round then carry on with the rabble rousing and lets see who pitches up at the door. The usual suspects, god help us.

For all of you who seem to require the instant fix of success just think back to the years we spent in the wilderness of Div.2 waiting to greet success - we did eventually.

Be patient.

For God sake get over the Mickeh thing, he had totally lost the dressing room towards the end of his reign. I never called for his head and I refuse to call for Leveins.

Yes its rather a tad too early at the mo. The main reason im not saying it, is because of his signings, the majority of them atleast, and the fact that young weso and morris are due back soon?

I think the next 7 league games are crucial to his future job prospects here, 4 of them being at home. If we pick up 10-12 pts, AND weso is back and playing, then we should allow him the january sales :ermm: to improve things.

IF at any time from feb 1 to last game we look like serious contenders for relegation, he must be removed, IF another better manager is available.

My gut reaction is that he'll still be here. I've no idea if he's a quitter or not, but I suspect he isn't.

As someone before said, unless we're flatlining well into the New Year and are adrift in the bottom three, he won't be sacked.

I don't believe that it's impossible for us to go down, but believe it or not, we're going to have to get a LOT worse for that to happen. That's not complacency speaking, it's just the fact that there are 5-6 teams that are worse/less consistent than us, even when we're playing badly.

I'd put Brighton, Millwall, Coventry and Crewe amongst those teams - not on a one match basis, but over a 46-game season. They have smaller squads and/or weaker defences than us.

Tactics - Poor

Signings - Poor

Coaching - Poor

Results - Poor

Excuses - Poor

Interviews - Poor

i agree with all that.

though i think that :

Gerrbrand is a good signing

Macarthy is a good signing

Maybury is a good signing

Hughes is a good signing

Those 4 players for a combined total of about what 600K. that's not bad.

shame about the rest.

Oh Yes, definately will be. It's always the same when a manager doesn't turn things around within a gnats breath, everyone gets on his back and demands a replacement. Patience is a virtue many on here should add to their list for Santa!!

I know the 'transition' period is a very long and frustrating time but it will be worth it as long as we stick by our man!

C'mon guys, things could be worse, you could be dead, pregnant, pennyless and sleeping under the subway outside Leicester train station.... :clap2:

:scarf: :fox: :scarf: :fox: :scarf: :fox: :scarf:

Oh Yes, definately will be. It's always the same when a manager doesn't turn things around within a gnats breath, everyone gets on his back and demands a replacement. Patience is a virtue many on here should add to their list for Santa!!

I know the 'transition' period is a very long and frustrating time but it will be worth it as long as we stick by our man!

C'mon guys, things could be worse, you could be dead, pregnant, pennyless and sleeping under the subway outside Leicester train station.... :clap2:

:scarf: :fox: :scarf: :fox: :scarf: :fox: :scarf:

Is it possible to be dead pregnany and sleeping all at the same time??

he will not be sacked even if we are relegated. He might quit if he thinks that he has no support amongst the fans- on the other hand he strikes me as the sort who doesn't seek or value approval - not a crticism just an observation

Nah, cos we'd just go into liquadation.

:cry:

he will not be sacked even if we are relegated. He might quit if he thinks that he has no support amongst the fans- on the other hand he strikes me as the sort who doesn't seek or value approval - not a crticism just an observation

CL lives in his own world, after listening to his post match comments one would say a very dilussional one!! :cry::blink:

Archived