Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

Honest Question

Now don't let emotions or point of views affect your judgement on this one just answer the question speculatively. Will Craig Levein be Leicester City Manager come the the end of the season? No Mmms or Ahhs or maybes. Based on what your seeing with crowds dwindling etc etc etc. Simple Yes No answer!

Now don't let emotions or point of views affect your judgement on this one just answer the question speculatively. Will Craig Levein be Leicester City Manager come the the end of the season? No Mmms or Ahhs or maybes. Based on what your seeing with crowds dwindling etc etc etc. Simple Yes No answer!

(unfortunatly) Yes

It depends.

If it's the same after January then no, he won't be (hopefully)

If he buys the right players and we see improvement then yes.

It's not so much the results that are putting his position in doubt, it's the performances, and that has to change. I wouldn't be too pissed off with him if we were actually entertaining!

It depends.

If it's the same after January then no, he won't be (hopefully)

If he buys the right players and we see improvement then yes.

It's not so much the results that are putting his position in doubt, it's the performances, and that has to change. I wouldn't be too pissed off with him if we were actually entertaining!

It's funny that because levein seems to think we are playing well :o Thats really not very good news :(

Possibly depends on where we are around Christmas time, but i'll go for Yes.

It's going to be a struggle until January though that's for sure with this bunch of players. He could well save himself with the 4 signings he's planning in January, while also extending Smiths loan until the end of the season, and then Wesolowski returning to sort the center of midfield out.

Whats your answer?

In the crystal lush ball, i`d guess he wont be here.

Yes!! The board have signed him on a long term deal (3 year) and the impression I get is that this season is seen as one for rebuilding for next season!! My opinion, at this moment and time, he will not get us promoted next season!

Agreed i cannot see us moving forwards under this bloke, and unless the crowd gets nasty i cannot see the board takin any action. Midtable medicrocy is satisfactory this season regardless of the £300+ they take off us for season tickets.

Whats your answer?

In the crystal lush ball, i`d guess he wont be here.

I say NO. Don't think he's a motivator and the fact he accepts players are trying will place players in a comfort zone. He needs to get mad like when he broke that Hearts players jaw in a friendly. That'll scare them into winning.

I say NO. Don't think he's a motivator and the fact he accepts players are trying will place players in a comfort zone. He needs to get mad like when he broke that Hearts players jaw in a friendly. That'll scare them into winning.

So Sith Lord you want to bring CL to the "dark side"!!! I suppose torture tactics and threats of death to failure may bring a positive response!!!

How do you know he isn't? If he is he can't do it in public can he?

Well he did with Nissa you might say!

Do we know what has gone on before?

Do we know what it is that Nissa did wrong?

Do we know how many times he's done whatever?

Do we know how many times he's been told privately?

All conjecture, granted but the simple answer is we don't know the facts.

Yes

People who are saying NO need to wake up. The board WILL not sack him unless we are seriously looking like getting relegated and I don't think we will be. We'll hover around 14-17th place like we have been and the board won't say a word.

Caps locked the wrong word there Ric :D:cool:

He'll still be here, I think it's all based on the long term and that's how the board view it which means unfortunately having a few shit spells at the moment :(

So you think he'll be sacked? Your are over-estimatin gour board. They even tried to keep Micky Adams.

That will be because MA was a proven succesfull manager, just a handfull of games into the season and just a couple of points off the playoffs ffs!

The fickle fans are begining to get over their guilt from forcing out Micky, soon enough the 'Levein out' chants will be ringing round the Walkers.

Defeat against Sheff U.

Defeat at Bolton.

Defeat at Leeds.

1 week break - Craig Levein is History.

Friday 9th Dec - Stoke City away - Where's Dave Bassett when you need him??

That will be because MA was a proven succesfull manager, just a handfull of games into the season and just a couple of points off the playoffs ffs!

The fickle fans are begining to get over their guilt from forcing out Micky, soon enough the 'Levein out' chants will be ringing round the Walkers.

Defeat against Sheff U.

Defeat at Bolton.

Defeat at Leeds.

1 week break - Craig Levein is History.

Friday 9th Dec - Stoke City away - Where's Dave Bassett when you need him??

Well if that's a serious thought then any respect I had for your views just flew out the window, you were joking of course.

Archived