Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Fox Memberships 2022/23

39 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Incorrect unfortunately, they've been creeping up most years. Only STs were frozen. 

Oh man! Sorry about the wrong info. I didn't realise they had if I'm honest.

Just saw when my ticket went up it said first increase in 8 seasons..thought that ment across the board. 

33 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

Hi all as about par for the club, seemingly they update the website and don't inform us.

Memberships go on Sale on Monday from 10:00am.... 

Fox Memberships

2022/2023 Memberships will go on sale on Monday 20 June at 10am

https://tickets.lcfc.com/memberships

They haven't even announced what comes with them yet, have they?! 

Anybody know why the club bother with the ‘register interest for Fox Memberships’ method?

They go on sale tomorrow and I’ve registered interest for renewal across three accounts and so far it looks like it won’t have had any benefit and will just be a bog standard on sale day. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by phoneticerror

30 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Anybody know why the club bother with the ‘register interest for Fox Memberships’ method?

They go on sale tomorrow and I’ve registered interest for renewal across three accounts and so far it looks like it won’t have had any benefit and will just be a bog standard on sale day. 🤷‍♂️

Think they will only get back to people if they are struggling to sell memberships knowing that lot down there.

42 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Think they will only get back to people if they are struggling to sell memberships knowing that lot down there.

I filled the forms in, put supporter numbers in but still got second emails to all accounts asking if I was interested in a membership. So I filled them out again just in case they didn’t log my previous forms. And it seems like it was just a waste of time.

Its the things like this that are frustrating with the way the ticket office runs the show.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I filled the forms in, put supporter numbers in but still got second emails to all accounts asking if I was interested in a membership. So I filled them out again just in case they didn’t log my previous forms. And it seems like it was just a waste of time.

Its the things like this that are frustrating with the way the ticket office runs the show.

Same here,

Completed on behalf of my daughter to get her a membership and havent received  any acknowledgement  or email since.

Maybe just a tick exercise

• Like 1

5 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

They may just be looking for an idea of how many people are interested in a membership as a gauge. It’s a register for interest page right, not a sign up for priority page. They did the same for Moscow away, had to register our interest and intent to go to the match. Made no difference to purchasing match tickets 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

Just renewed £32 for the standard membership as opposed to the membership+ option which is £42

I did the same. Adult goody pack looked crap too.

Got my lad the plus membership though cos he’ll appreciate the tat.

10 points added already.

Edited by phoneticerror

Standard Membership:

Sign up to increase your chances of purchasing match tickets and get access to numerous other benefits, including:

• Access To Premier League Home Match Tickets before Season Ticket Holders (Based on Home Priority Points)
  • Access to Away Tickets after Season Ticket Holders (2% ballot held for Premier League away fixtures)
  • Personalised Membership Card
  • NEW: Welcome video message from First Team Squad Member
  • Foxes Reward Access
  • Have your say at Club Forums
  • Access to Exclusive Events
  • Access to Prize Draws & Competitions
  • Access to Money Can't Buy Experiences
  • Early Access on Retail Launches
  • Chance to be a mascot for every home game (7-11's only)
  • Christmas Card (Juniors only)
  • 10% discount on Stadium Tour Experiences
  • NEW: Priority Booking Window for Gold Hospitality Fixtures (Fosse Club Only; applies to whole party)
  • NEW: 10% Discount on LCFCW WSL fixtures at King Power Stadium (Does not include LCFCW Season Ticket)

Membership+

Sign up to increase your chances of purchasing match tickets and get access to numerous other benefits, including:

• Membership Pack
  • Access To Premier League Home Match Tickets before Season Ticket Holders (Based on Home Priority Points)
  • Access to Away Tickets after Season Ticket Holders (2% ballot held for Premier League away fixtures)
  • Personalised Membership Card
  • NEW: Welcome video message from First Team Squad Member
  • Foxes Reward Access
  • Have your say at Club Forums
  • Access to Exclusive Events
  • Access to Prize Draws & Competitions
  • Access to Money Can't Buy Experiences
  • Early Access on Retail Launches
  • Chance to be a mascot for every home game (7-11's only)
  • Christmas Card (Juniors only)
  • 10% discount on Stadium Tour Experiences
  • NEW: Priority Booking Window for Gold Hospitality Fixtures (Fosse Club Only; applies to whole party)
  • NEW: 10% Discount on LCFCW WSL fixtures at King Power Stadium (Does not include LCFCW Season Ticket)

10 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I did the same. Adult goody pack looked crap too.

Got my lad the plus membership though cos he’ll appreciate the tat.

10 points added already.

I noted they had added my points straight away as well, I have a feeling next season will be quite hard to get a season ticket and will be above the 37/38 point cut off this season so want to ensure I am nearer 50

13 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Yeah sorry I wanted to know the kids price one.

Can't see any updated information on the website.

Yeah I saw so quickly edited my response but obviously you were to quick for me, so it's £16 for a kid

Edited by Bucks fox

4 minutes ago, glar84 said:

Ah interesting it now says access to home tickets based on points accumulated. That wasn’t on before was it? Points never came into it only for the season ticket ballot. 

Pretty sure they released tickets in brackets to people with certain home points.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bucks fox said:

I noted they had added my points straight away as well, I have a feeling next season will be quite hard to get a season ticket and will be above the 37/38 point cut off this season so want to ensure I am nearer 50

My lad is on 33 now and we apply together. He’ll make about 15-16 of the Premier League matches this season (missing a few on Tuesdays etc), should get to most cup games and the friendly next month. So I reckon he’ll end the season on 50+ so fingers crossed this is the last year as members.

48 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

No under 2's option again. Don't understand why they stopped it

Is it cos under 2’s aren’t allowed into KP and most buy memberships to get access to tickets? I can’t imagine they would have sold too well cos 2-3 is the age most kids would start to show an interest in footy (if mine are anything to go by).

21 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Is it cos under 2’s aren’t allowed into KP and most buy memberships to get access to tickets? I can’t imagine they would have sold too well cos 2-3 is the age most kids would start to show an interest in footy (if mine are anything to go by).

Probably, but it was an option a couple of seasons ago. Would've given my youngest a good leg up for when he does get interested. Free money for the club as well so strange decision

• Like 1