Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Fox Memberships 2022/23

31 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

Probably, but it was an option a couple of seasons ago. Would've given my youngest a good leg up for when he does get interested. Free money for the club as well so strange decision

Maybe that’s the answer. 3 years at £15 approx for a digital memberships per year would give 20 home points for £45. Maybe the club would rather you paid match prices 😂

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

My lad is on 33 now and we apply together. He’ll make about 15-16 of the Premier League matches this season (missing a few on Tuesdays etc), should get to most cup games and the friendly next month. So I reckon he’ll end the season on 50+ so fingers crossed this is the last year as members.

I am in a very similar position in that I am on 35 now and my one aim is to get enough points for next season, thereafter with the planned stadium expansion come 2024/25 then getting a STH maybe a bit easier as well

1 hour ago, Rain King said:

Do you not get 10 points for your first membership?

Youngest son had one last season but didn't get any points with it. He came to 6 matches so was on 6 points, now 16 after renewing.

You only get 10 points on your renewal

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

One good thing I have spotted that has changed from previous years is that 'International members' are now allowed to access tickets with this type of membership. Was so shoddy before in that they just took the money but gave no benefit to the buyer.

It was pretty terrible that. Good to hear they’ve fixed it.

12 minutes ago, Nalis said:

32 quid isnt too bad compared to the fvckery of some of our post 2016 membership fees.

It doesn't seem bad when you compare it to individual ticket prices but lets not forget your paying £32 just for the privilege of being able to then pay eye-watering money for the actual match ticket.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

It doesn't seem bad when you compare it to individual ticket prices but lets not forget your paying £32 just for the privilege of being able to then pay eye-watering money for the actual match ticket.

Fair point. Should be a twenty's plenty policy with memberships.

19 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

The added bonuses have always been well worth the initial fee in my opinion. Being able to get photos with the trophies last summer and being able to watch my lad play on the pitch was well worth the money. Got quite a lot of freebies from the club too when they cancelled the Junior Foxes Christmas party 

5 hours ago, Raj said:

What's the age range for a Junior Fox Membership? I cant find the age, although it has let me assign my daughters name when I add to the basket(Shes 14 in September)

I couldn't find that anywhere either.

Got a membership for a 16 year old at kids prices.

Trying to remember the match ticket brackets, I think you'd have to have an adult one if you're 18 at time of purchasing.

55 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I couldn't find that anywhere either.

Got a membership for a 16 year old at kids prices.

Trying to remember the match ticket brackets, I think you'd have to have an adult one if you're 18 at time of purchasing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't  find it Tom.

Must be upto 16 then

1 hour ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Although it isn't made clear I take it if I buy a junior membership for my 4 year old, then next year he can have a chance of a season ticket??

You need to build home priority points to be eligible for a season ticket. It would be unlikely your lad would have enough after one season unfortunately. But renew membership next year and keep attending and you should have a shot the following season. 

18 hours ago, glar84 said:

You need to build home priority points to be eligible for a season ticket. It would be unlikely your lad would have enough after one season unfortunately. But renew membership next year and keep attending and you should have a shot the following season. 

He had a membership last season but didn't go to any games. I missed the ballot this year, if I renew it this year then unless he goes to any games I can't enter him in the ballot? I didn't realise this, I thought any member could apply to get a season ticket? So it's done on a priority point basis then because I can't find where it says this anywhere.

1 hour ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

He had a membership last season but didn't go to any games. I missed the ballot this year, if I renew it this year then unless he goes to any games I can't enter him in the ballot? I didn't realise this, I thought any member could apply to get a season ticket? So it's done on a priority point basis then because I can't find where it says this anywhere.

If you renew his membership you'll get 10 points added automatically just for doing that, then obviously the more games he goes to this year adds an additional point.

You can still enter the ballot with him but it goes based on the lower amount of points you both have so your chances will rest on the amount of points he has and how many people enter the ballot. As other people have said the last few seasons, those who have been successful in the ballot have had around 35 points and above so realistically it could take a couple of seasons to be in with a good chance, depending on the amount of games he goes to. 

23 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

If you renew his membership you'll get 10 points added automatically just for doing that, then obviously the more games he goes to this year adds an additional point.

You can still enter the ballot with him but it goes based on the lower amount of points you both have so your chances will rest on the amount of points he has and how many people enter the ballot. As other people have said the last few seasons, those who have been successful in the ballot have had around 35 points and above so realistically it could take a couple of seasons to be in with a good chance, depending on the amount of games he goes to. 

Ridiculous when you think about it that a whole generation of youngsters  won't be able to get a season ticket.

2 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Ridiculous when you think about it that a whole generation of youngsters  won't be able to get a season ticket.

You've just said he had a membership last year but didn't go to any games?

Why should someone in that position get priority over someone who has actually been to games just because they are a 'youngster' 

If he goes to games, and builds up his points, he'll get a season ticket - pretty simple.