Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Fox Memberships 2022/23

9 hours ago, SilverFox said:

Is there a renewal period.  On the website it simply invites you to register an interest.  I had assumed we would be given the option to renew. 

End of July last season. Possibly end of June/early July this year so members can get tickets for the early pre-season.

On 26/05/2022 at 21:18, SilverFox said:

Is there a renewal period.  On the website it simply invites you to register an interest.  I had assumed we would be given the option to renew. 

Yep was going to ask the same. I'm a season Ticket Holder but want to renew my kid's membership.

27 minutes ago, BrokenRecord said:

How do these membershios work? I will get one next season, but will I need to get one for my partner too to buy tickets for her to go games as well? Or will one membership allow me to buy for her as my guest? Cheers

Every person that wants to go to a match needs a membership. You cannot buy more than one ticket per account.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Don’t we have to apply for a membership with no guarantee of getting one? Did I read that correctly? 

I've never known the club "sell out" of memberships, but they did withdraw sale of the more expensive tier that comes with a load of landfill in the post and no other benefits.

Edited by Mike the Metal Ed

7 hours ago, Mike the Metal Ed said:

I've never known the club "sell out" of memberships, but they did withdraw sale of the more expensive tier that comes with a load of landfill in the post and no other benefits.

I think they took the standard memberships off sale when Roma fans started to buy them to get into the ground for the Semi Final.

They were on sale all season until that point.

Edited by phoneticerror

4 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I think they took the standard memberships off sale when Roma fans started to buy them to get into the ground for the Semi Final.

They were on sale all season until that point.

I mean, if you're buying a membership in April, I'm not counting that as being "sold out"

Especially since people started mass buying gold memberships in 15/16 to freeze me out of attending games, I've held a view they should probably be withdrawn from sale in September or October anyway.

• 3 weeks later...