Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Southampton Home

3 minutes ago, Sean2000 said:

Season ticket holders can buy guest tickets. Is that how they get a point maybe?

Even if that's the case, it's still a closed shop. If you don't know an ST holder you ain't getting in. It's a football ground, not a country club. Ludicrous.

10 hours ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Looks to me like it’s on booking history now so need to have been to one game home or away on the supporter number.

6 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

This is madness so if someone registers on the site and hasn't bought a ticket in the past they can't get one for this game. So how do they get a priority point when they can't buy a ticket for any games this club haven't got a clue as regards ticketing.

It really is ridiculous the muppets in ticket office have no idea how to sell. You can’t buy ticket without purchase history but can’t get that without buying ticket mmmm

I think the club are going to have to have a serious rethink this season about ticket sales, there needs to be a general sale option after a certain time period.

I think there will be a lot of tickets going for most games this season with everything else going on. I think this is the first game I could have gone to but haven't just to try and save a bit of cash, sure lots of others will be the same at points through the season.

The club should hopefully cotton on to that fact and sort it out - so many people who'd jump to go on a whim but can't.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

I think the club are going to have to have a serious rethink this season about ticket sales, there needs to be a general sale option after a certain time period.

I think there will be a lot of tickets going for most games this season with everything else going on. I think this is the first game I could have gone to but haven't just to try and save a bit of cash, sure lots of others will be the same at points through the season.

The club should hopefully cotton on to that fact and sort it out - so many people who'd jump to go on a whim but can't.

It was put on sale to people without memberships but was it actually communicated anywhere by the club? Nothing on social media that I saw. 

45 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It was put on sale to people without memberships but was it actually communicated anywhere by the club? Nothing on social media that I saw. 

Yeah exactly - the attitude to general sale the last few years has most people thinking they don't sell them to non-members or those without a history. The least they can do when they do offer them to those without memberships is make a song and dance about it.

Such a shame, some of my best memories as a kid when I first started following City was the parents getting last minute tickets on a Friday before a weekend game or as I got older getting tickets on a whim at the KP before a game. 

The club's viewpoint is essentially that the times we've had problems in the stadium are when we've had general sale. With the additional focus on fan behaviour this year too I can't see this changing.

Words from the horse's mouth 'An empty seat can't cause any trouble.' 

14 minutes ago, FoxesTez said:

The club's viewpoint is essentially that the times we've had problems in the stadium are when we've had general sale. With the additional focus on fan behaviour this year too I can't see this changing.

Ironic really that one of the most recent disorders we have had was Forest Away whereby the majority of the allocation was made up of club staff and their guests.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, FoxesTez said:

Look how much money the club wastes each match on all those hired goons that fumble their ways over the advertising banners at 85 minutes. So unnecessary. They all look so clueless. If anything kicked off, I wouldn’t trust them to retain any kind of order.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1