Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Southampton Home

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Yea season ticket holders should deffo give up this early. 

No wonder the atmosphere is dead

I stated my reason for not being able to make the 600 hundred mile round trip me and my lads normally do for home games, not giving up after 2 games just the fact that I had a full knee replacement 3 weeks ago and I’m not allowed to drive fora minimum of  6 weeks… 🤷‍♂️

29 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

I stated my reason for not being able to make the 600 hundred mile round trip me and my lads normally do for home games, not giving up after 2 games just the fact that I had a full knee replacement 3 weeks ago and I’m not allowed to drive fora minimum of  6 weeks… 🤷‍♂️

It's not aimed you obviously. 

It's the fact a good few hundred have relisted 

40 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Plastic.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, FilbertRenard said:

I listed mine and it didn't show up as available so I assume it doesn't get listed until the game is sold out, which is a bit odd really as there could be good seats available but members can't see them.

I've just checked, and I can buy the one seat that I've listed for resale. 

51 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Up to 953 now. 

Someone explained to me why people couldn’t go on Twitter… “Saturdays are the wrong day for kick offs, people are too busy” lol. I wonder how busy they are for Man City at home, suspect they even have time to iron their Haaland Y fronts.

People are sick of Brendan and overpaid players and are choosing to spend their money on other things.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Someone explained to me why people couldn’t go on Twitter… “Saturdays are the wrong day for kick offs, people are too busy” lol. I wonder how busy they are for Man City at home, suspect they even have time to iron their Haaland Y fronts.

People are sick of Brendan and overpaid players and are choosing to spend their money on other things.

The club's vision of making cash by reselling season tickets at matchday prices might come back to actually cost them money when they don't shift. Pressume when you list your ticket for resale the club pay you back pro rata? Surely there's got to be a limit on how many times you can do that a season? Otherwise if it carries on the way it is at the moment people will just have a season ticket, sell it back to the club for 13 home games a season then go to the "big six" games on the cheap? 

10 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

The club's vision of making cash by reselling season tickets at matchday prices might come back to actually cost them money when they don't shift. Pressume when you list your ticket for resale the club pay you back pro rata? Surely there's got to be a limit on how many times you can do that a season? Otherwise if it carries on the way it is at the moment people will just have a season ticket, sell it back to the club for 13 home games a season then go to the "big six" games on the cheap? 

Yeah they pay you back pro rata as I did it twice last season. I can’t remember seeing anything about a limit to the amount of times you can do it but yeah if not some will do that for sure.

17 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

How will it cost them money? You only get paid if your tickets sells, if not you don’t. You can list your ST for resale three times per season I think. It’s a rare example of a system that works for everyone. You get 1/19th of your ST back, someone goes to a game that was sold out, lcfc make the difference between 1/19th and the matchday price

8 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

How will it cost them money? You only get paid if your tickets sells, if not you don’t. You can list your ST for resale three times per season I think. It’s a rare example of a system that works for everyone. You get 1/19th of your ST back, someone goes to a game that was sold out, lcfc make the difference between 1/19th and the matchday price

If the club buys back a season ticket for say £25 pro rata off someone, lists it for sale for £47 but don't sell it (as is happening for this weekend's game), they've lost money. 

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If the club buys back a season ticket for say £25 pro rata off someone, lists it for sale for £47 but don't sell it (as is happening for this weekend's game), they've lost money. 

That’s what I mean, as the ST you only get paid if your ticket sells. Unless that’s changed this season?

• Like 1

You can try to sell your ST seat for as many games as you like but can only successfully sell it for 3. You only get paid back if it sells.

The paragraph explaining why it’s offered at all says it’s down to us sometimes being unavailable to attend bringing images of holidays, weddings, illness etc which can be true but doesn’t mention the real crux of the matter being the constant re-scheduling, the Man City kick off time depends what day they play in Europe, Man Utd on a Thursday etc although we do now expect this when buying / renewing. I think Monday, Thursday and Friday games (except if part of Christmas / New Year fixtures) should be able to be resold without counting as part of your 3 allowed and/ or those with dates changed close to the fixtures.

Guest glasgowfox
16 hours ago, Corky said:

There is also a train strike which will prevent a lot from going.

Yes just found that out...flight from Glasgow to birmingham booked ages ago....no trains and bus fully booked......fekers

Anyone travelling for this from Cambridge area?

I knew there was a train strike but there was a list published saying Cambridge to Birmingham (via Leicester) may be un-affected…..just been informed it’s cancelled. Routes via London cancelled or sold out too.

Any help would be appreciated, happy to pay.

Edited by fazzyfox