Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Southampton Home

I’m still not driving after my knee replacement and none of my lads can make this game, 2 season ticket cards available in SK4 row S for this game, DM me if interested… 

Edited by NewquayFox

On 12/08/2022 at 19:02, NewquayFox said:

I’m still not driving after my knee replacement and none of my lads can make this game, 2 season ticket cards available in SK4 row S for this game, DM me if interested… 

On 13/08/2022 at 15:20, Sean2000 said:

I have one ticket in the East stand for this game. Message me if interested.

Can't you put it back on re sale through the club?

14 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I am no cynic,  but I bet a lot of people don't as they will only get 1/19th of their money back as opposed to selling it privately where no doubt most sell on for match day value.

3 hours ago, adejo92 said:

I am no cynic,  but I bet a lot of people don't as they will only get 1/19th of their money back as opposed to selling it privately where no doubt most sell on for match day value.

I think most people who sell on here do so at face value - so it's not that 

1 minute ago, Sean2000 said:

I think most people who sell on here do so at face value - so it's not that 

Yeah, but face Value is more than what the ticket actually owes them.

If your season ticket cost £500, for example, that's a cost of around £26 per game.

I doubt there's any match this season that will be as cheap as £26.

You could technically sell your season ticket every match, at an average of £40 and make over £250.

Obviously I'm not saying this is the case here, I've gone off on a tangent, it was just a thought in general.

Just now, adejo92 said:

Yeah, but face Value is more than what the ticket actually owes them.

If your season ticket cost £500, for example, that's a cost of around £26 per game.

I doubt there's any match this season that will be as cheap as £26.

You could technically sell your season ticket every match, at an average of £40 and make over £250.

Obviously I'm not saying this is the case here, I've gone off on a tangent, it was just a thought in general.

When I say face value I mean exactly what you say  - in your example 500/19. I think that's what most people do to be fair.

2 minutes ago, Sean2000 said:

When I say face value I mean exactly what you say  - in your example 500/19. I think that's what most people do to be fair.

Aaah, gotcha.

Yeah, I'd think so, especially on here as its monitored quite morally.

Places like Facebook etc, I'm not so sure!

4 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

The club only take them back when it’s a sell out, still loads left on the site unfortunately, hopefully someone fancies this game… 👍

8 hours ago, NewquayFox said:

The club only take them back when it’s a sell out, still loads left on the site unfortunately, hopefully someone fancies this game… 👍

Actually, this doesn't seem to be true this season. I've been able to put my spare ticket up on the reselling platform no problem. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Sean2000 said:

Actually, this doesn't seem to be true this season. I've been able to put my spare ticket up on the reselling platform no problem. 

Yes, I think they've changed the policy this season and it's much better. Obviously still only get the refund if your ticket is sold though, so for a game like this could still be a risk. 

• Thanks 1

Will put them on the club resale site on Wednesday, still over 700 unsold tickets on there, and we want to extend the stadium to 40.000 when we can’t sell out the 2nd home game of the season, no wonder we have money problems at the club…

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Will put them on the club resale site on Wednesday, still over 700 unsold tickets on there, and we want to extend the stadium to 40.000 when we can’t sell out the 2nd home game of the season, no wonder we have money problems at the club…

The club don’t help themselves by not posting a single thing on socials about tickets for the game, or any game really - I suppose they think tickets sales are still pretty good without needing to

Southampton have returned M1 which is about 500 of that 700, all they need to do is put out a post saying following away tickets being returned a block of tickets has opened up etc. and a good amount would go

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

500 or so available in the away end after being returned by Soton. Hope the demand is there. 

44 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

The club don’t help themselves by not posting a single thing on socials about tickets for the game, or any game really - I suppose they think tickets sales are still pretty good without needing to

Southampton have returned M1 which is about 500 of that 700, all they need to do is put out a post saying following away tickets being returned a block of tickets has opened up etc. and a good amount would go

M1 is actually bigger, it was opened up last week and I think I saw it contain nearly 800 tickets. Looks like nearly half snapped up.

The other big limiting factor is the fact that it rarely goes to general sale. So most people who go to one or two games a season don't even bother trying. The Southampton one has now been lowered to anyone with a booking history which does help (but again, limited to no comms from the club on this).

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

M1 is actually bigger, it was opened up last week and I think I saw it contain nearly 800 tickets. Looks like nearly half snapped up.

The other big limiting factor is the fact that it rarely goes to general sale. So most people who go to one or two games a season don't even bother trying. The Southampton one has now been lowered to anyone with a booking history which does help (but again, limited to no comms from the club on this).

The right side of M1 is never on sale, it's covered by netting and is always greyed out on the seating plan. Sales in M1 have been about 100.

4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

856 available total. Seems a lot taking up the option of selling back to the club lol

I don't think the resell ones have become available yet. Apparently they only do that once it's sold out, but they for some reason aren't opening it up to general sale yet :dunno:

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

I don't think the resell ones have become available yet. Apparently they only do that once it's sold out, but they for some reason aren't opening it up to general sale yet :dunno:

Resale is different this season in that anyone can list their ST's for resale even when a game is not sold out.

The closest thing to general sale seems to be supporters with a booking history at the minute. That is what this game is open to. Makes it difficult for someone to get to their first game without a membership currently.

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Resale is different this season in that anyone can list their ST's for resale even when a game is not sold out.

The closest thing to general sale seems to be supporters with a booking history at the minute. That is what this game is open to. Makes it difficult for someone to get to their first game without a membership currently.

I got this message when I put mine up for resale:

image.png.8a61284bc4f8d8d83e34c29207edca32.png

• Like 1