Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Southampton Home

Some people may still be on holiday, this 3rd game of season falls around the usual time of a 2nd or 1st game which is usually missed by a few :dunno:

Then there’s the train strike affecting some too.

Might have to try to cash mine in due to trains, if there are any takers?

I wouldn’t hold it against arguments against expanding the stand, if the culture was different, that someone could decide on Friday night to take 3 mates to the game next day, sat together, those tickets would sell, I don’t see it being about Rodger’s, wing backs, price of sausage rolls or cola bottle confiscation. 

However if Vestergaard gets added to the squad expect the available seats to hit five figures!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Tickets on general sale now.

Hahahaha

More U-turns than a conservative government

Club is being ran like shit.

Edit* Still says no general sale online and won't let me get into the ticket page for that game when logged out of my personal account

Edited by Lako42

17 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Hahahaha

More U-turns than a conservative government

Club is being ran like shit.

Edit* Still says no general sale online and won't let me get into the ticket page for that game when logged out of my personal account

You must have an account to buy tickets but you don't need to have any priority points.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

You must have an account to buy tickets but you don't need to have any priority points.

Have you been through and done it? I signed up for a new login and new supporter number and it still says not available and the Coming Soon is greyed out.

1 minute ago, glar84 said:

Have you been through and done it? I signed up for a new login and new supporter number and it still says not available and the Coming Soon is greyed out.

Looks to me like it’s on booking history now so need to have been to one game home or away on the supporter number.

• Like 1

Just now, GlennyFox55 said:

Looks to me like it’s on booking history now so need to have been to one game home or away on the supporter number.

Ahh yeh so the same as it was earlier in the week. I'm sorted but knew a couple of others who wanted to go. Shame they don't open it up at this stage. 

24 minutes ago, glar84 said:

Maybe it isn't actually on full general sale then. As above, still on booking history.

Might be worth getting in touch with the club as they may be able to sort you out.

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Maybe it isn't actually on full general sale then. As above, still on booking history.

Might be worth getting in touch with the club as they may be able to sort you out.

It says no general sale still on the site

Jokers

So paranoid about the odd bad egg getting a ticket to a game that they'll literally lock out anyone who's never been to a game before at a time when, relatively speaking, we're still in an era where we should be making hay while the sun shines in terms of attracting new fans. When you're seeing lads in their 20s walking round Leicester in Liverpool and Man City tops in 15 years' time we'll know who to blame...

• Like 4

2 lads that I go Coalville with were planning on going but have sacked it off as they aren't allowed to buy a ticket.

Club get's what it deserves and heaven forbid we ever get relegated then they will be begging the same people to buy tickets.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

2 lads that I go Coalville with were planning on going but have sacked it off as they aren't allowed to buy a ticket.

Club get's what it deserves and heaven forbid we ever get relegated then they will be begging the same people to buy tickets.

I remember when you'd get texts from the club offering you a deal on a daft number of tickets (I think it was even up to 10!) for your birthday, let alone all the 2 for £6/2 for a tenner offers they used to do in schools 20 years ago just so they could try and get the ground full.

58 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I remember when you'd get texts from the club offering you a deal on a daft number of tickets (I think it was even up to 10!) for your birthday, let alone all the 2 for £6/2 for a tenner offers they used to do in schools 20 years ago just so they could try and get the ground full.

I remember for a midweek match against Cardiff years ago when every season ticket holder got two free tickets! Plus tickets for a £1 was v common 

2 hours ago, glar84 said:

It'll be a shame come the autumn/winter if games have this level of spare tickets. When students arrive there'll be a fair few who'd want to go and watch Premier League football but aren't going to be buying memberships. 

They just dish them out to the DMU Thai society for free.

3 hours ago, GlennyFox55 said:

This is madness so if someone registers on the site and hasn't bought a ticket in the past they can't get one for this game. So how do they get a priority point when they can't buy a ticket for any games this club haven't got a clue as regards ticketing.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

This is madness so if someone registers on the site and hasn't bought a ticket in the past they can't get one for this game. So how do they get a priority point when they can't buy a ticket for any games this club haven't got a clue as regards ticketing.

Season ticket holders can buy guest tickets. Is that how they get a point maybe?