Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Sheffield United match thread

he must have some special relationship with levein. if he keeps playing poorly i'm sure he will be, levein can't be that stupid. can he?

when hughes is back 100% it will be hughed and gudjonsson in midfield, kisnorbo will be out. it's the fact that he's captain that really pisses me off.

I beg to differ, Levein hasn't dropped Kisnorbo ONCE since Kisnorbo returned from injury. Plus he's now made him captain, so it's even less likely that he'll be dropped. I think Levein can be that stupid, and I'd bet that once Hughes returns to fitness he'll either replace Sylla on the wing or Gudjonsson in the centre...not Kisnorbo.

:thumbdown: to Levein.

I beg to differ, Levein hasn't dropped Kisnorbo ONCE since Kisnorbo returned from injury. Plus he's now made him captain, so it's even less likely that he'll be dropped. I think Levein can be that stupid, and I'd bet that once Hughes returns to fitness he'll either replace Sylla on the wing or Gudjonsson in the centre...not Kisnorbo.

:thumbdown: to Levein.

surely he won't keep kisnorbo in though if he plays really badly. you'd like to think he had the best interests of leicester at heart and not the best interests of his lover boy.

after all, leicester pays leveins wages, not kisnorbo. perhaps kisnorbo does pay him!

Archived