Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ry.cunningham.5

Bournemouth

6 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Yeah, don’t worry mate. You’ve missed the point completely. 

You think everybody has missed your point. But your point isn’t very complex.

It looks like tickets will probably make 500+, possibly even 480+. Wasn’t really worth throwing your dummy out the pram over.

1 minute ago, Kegworthfox said:

Ok I thought you asked for a villa ticket a while ago the point is if I can help a fellow fan I will 

No mate, I was selling my Villa ticket. You carry on helping fans out, like I say, we just have a different opinion of things which I can accept. 

37 minutes ago, Kegworthfox said:

Being a season ticket holder for to many years being a top capper spending ££££££££’s watching them play all over Europe before half of the fans joined the bandwagon if I can’t make it I would help a fellow city fan if I could, some fans are not fortunately as some of us are yes I would give my 2 season tickets up foc if I could not make a match and all you do is friggin moan about a fan helping out anther fan who ever it is 

Got a spare for brighton away by any chance? £ waiting. Been following lcfc since May 2 2016. Reply asap 

5 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

No mate, I was selling my Villa ticket. You carry on helping fans out, like I say, we just have a different opinion of things which I can accept. 

how is you selling tickets to members any different? The hypocrisy. I hope you ensured that the ticket went to somebody in the same point bracket as you!

Gatekeeping tickets with one breath and selling yours to members with another… Jeez Louise. You have no point.

Anyway, I think that’s enough to put this whole conversation to bed. Have a nice evening all. 🤦‍♂️✌️

Edited by BeaumontFox

17 minutes ago, BeaumontFox said:

You think everybody has missed your point. But your point isn’t very complex.

It looks like tickets will probably make 500+, possibly even 480+. Wasn’t really worth throwing your dummy out the pram over.

Still missing the point

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BeaumontFox said:

how is you selling tickets to members any different? The hypocrisy 

I didn’t buy with any intention to sell. As we all know, once you buy you can’t return the ticket. The only way is to sell it on here, which I did about a week before the game. Not really the same situation. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Blue717 said:

I didn’t buy with any intention to sell. As we all know, once you buy you can’t return the ticket. The only way is to sell it on here, which I did about a week before the game. Not really the same situation. 

You can return the ticket if it’s sold out 

• Thanks 1

My last statement on this is, I am not missing the point if I want to help somebody and can I will it’s not about the point system we all have to start somewhere and some of us started a long time ago  it’s about helping a fellow city fan who wants to watch our club home or away.

this matter is now closed by the way the way you moan about missing the POINT I will now find somebody who wants to go to the Man Utd and forest match on my other ticket 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kegworthfox said:

My last statement on this is, I am not missing the point if I want to help somebody and can I will it’s not about the point system we all have to start somewhere and some of us started a long time ago  it’s about helping a fellow city fan who wants to watch our club home or away.

this matter is now closed by the way the way you moan about missing the POINT I will now find somebody who wants to go to the Man Utd and forest match on my other ticket 

You are missing the point though. If you buy a ticket as a top capper purely to sell on/ give someone else then that is wrong. It is what keeps people at the top forever, and why our away ends are full of old duffers on the front row making it look like a retirement day out. The case in question that started this debate with @BeaumontFoxis a perfect example. He had his ticket near enough on the first day available so someone has used top priority and decided they are allowed to decide who gets that ticket. It’s wrong. The irony being that Bournemouth away is pretty much the only game you really need top caps for and that’s the ticket he has passed on to a stranger anyway!! 😂

On a positive note, there really isn’t going to be this issue next season, the Championship tickets will be easy to come by once the glory hunters drop off.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

You are missing the point though. If you buy a ticket as a top capper purely to sell on/ give someone else then that is wrong. It is what keeps people at the top forever, and why our away ends are full of old duffers on the front row making it look like a retirement day out. The case in question that started this debate with @BeaumontFoxis a perfect example. He had his ticket near enough on the first day available so someone has used top priority and decided they are allowed to decide who gets that ticket. It’s wrong. The irony being that Bournemouth away is pretty much the only game you really need top caps for and that’s the ticket he has passed on to a stranger anyway!! 😂

On a positive note, there really isn’t going to be this issue next season, the Championship tickets will be easy to come by once the glory hunters drop off.

Wouldn’t bother mate, it’s not worth the abuse you get. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TamworthFoxes said:

One point I disagree with here is that to be on top priority you have to be ‘An old duffer’ as you call it. You really don’t, as it’s only back to 2014/15 where away points currently count from.

In my opinion (putting aside the misuse conversation) rewarding loyalty first is fair. Although perhaps it would be better if the points only counted for 3/4 seasons  and the oldest points then dropped off. Then people would eventually build a decent points total after that number of years to have the chance to buy most, if they went to regular aways during that time if they are currently a season ticket holder. Loads of away games have gone to all season ticket holders the last few years.
I appreciate not everyone who wants a season ticket can get one currently, so there is another argument possibly for those who are stuck being members.

It is strange though how so often those who are ‘diehard, lifelong supporters’ have been unable to go much because of finances/family/work, or other maybe genuine commitments. But then all of a sudden are able to make it on the day of FA Cup Finals, low allocation games, Forest away, or other popular games, whilst saying the system is unfair and the away points system is a closed shop and they’ve never been able to buy any away tickets to build points. The latter is clearly total nonsense . 

No system is perfect and often can be manipulated, but no way in my opinion should those who genuinely make the effort to go to 90+ % of away days not have first choice of going to the games where demand is higher than supply.