Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ry.cunningham.5

Bournemouth

I’m after 1 ticket, but happy to buy 2 if one is an under 18s if going spare. I’m in Bournemouth that weekend already, specifically for this match but was narrow sighted in how hard it’s going to be to get in when I booked the weekend break. Have entered the ballot but with only 26 tickets going spare, I don’t like my chances.

Edited by BeaumontFox

Email says season ticket holders with 580 plus priority points can buy tickets from Monday 29th August at 8am on line and 9 am by phone. Go on the website and says the ticket office is closed on the 29th and phone lines will not be open until Tuesday 30th August. Well done to the ticket office. :D

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Email says season ticket holders with 580 plus priority points can buy tickets from Monday 29th August at 8am on line and 9 am by phone. Go on the website and says the ticket office is closed on the 29th and phone lines will not be open until Tuesday 30th August. Well done to the ticket office. :D

Noticed that too. It’s not an LCFC ticket sale without a discrepancy on the info. 😂😂🤦‍♂️

8 minutes ago, BeaumontFox said:

Noticed that too. It’s not an LCFC ticket sale without a discrepancy on the info. 😂😂🤦‍♂️

It also says on my email I have 29 priority points when I have over 580. My wife has had 3 emails this morning re tickets and each one has a different client number on and none of them are hers.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

It also says on my email I have 29 priority points when I have over 580. My wife has had 3 emails this morning re tickets and each one has a different client number on and none of them are hers.

1 hour ago, BeaumontFox said:

Typical ticket office again. Advertising under 16s for Bournemouth at £7 per ticket, but actually selling them for £17. 🤷‍♂️ It’s not hard to be accurate surely? If I made this many errors in my job I’d be called in for a ‘chat’.

What a club

On 24/08/2022 at 09:14, Foxes1 said:

Jesus! Pretty sure you only need supporter number and maybe one more detail to reset a password? Not to mention if you quoted a supporter number on the phone to our ticket office you'd probably be able to buy a ticket no bother.

Crazy data breach. If they got reported they'd be in big shit!

Total allocation 1,318 tickets (inc. 11 wheelchair spaces)  (Selling Order: With the fixture expected to sell out, all blocks will be open for purchase)
This fixture is strictly sold as one ticket per supporter number & all tickets holders must have their own account
Sale Dates (8am online & 9am telephone) 
Season Ticket Holders On The Away Priority Scheme | On sale 28th August 2022 (8am online only) 
Fox Membership Holders Ballot Winners | On sale 29th August 2022 (8am online only) 
Season Ticket Holders (580+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 29th August 2022 (8am online only) 
Season Ticket Holders (560+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 30th August 2022 
Season Ticket Holders (540+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 31st August 2022 
Season Ticket Holders (520+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 1st September 2022 
Season Ticket Holders (500+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 2nd September 2022 
Season Ticket Holders (480+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 5th September 2022 
Season Ticket Holders | Not Available 
Fox Membership Holders | Not Available 
General Sale | Not Available

Adults £30, Seniors 65+/Under 21s £17, Under 16s £7

On 25/08/2022 at 07:08, BeaumontFox said:

Typical ticket office again. Advertising under 16s for Bournemouth at £7 per ticket, but actually selling them for £17. 🤷‍♂️ It’s not hard to be accurate surely? If I made this many errors in my job I’d be called in for a ‘chat’.

Or you might be in the running for PM...

• Haha 1