Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ry.cunningham.5

Bournemouth

9 minutes ago, FoxesTez said:

Another away game, another email administrative error where they've included home priority points rather than away. This club is a shambles sometimes. 

The club is becoming shambolic on many levels at the minute. The ticket office has always been a bit rubbish; but it’s getting worse for sure!!

48 minutes ago, FoxesTez said:

Another away game, another email administrative error where they've included home priority points rather than away. This club is a shambles sometimes. 

I had an email last week with home priority points on them instead of away. I emailed the club and they changed it and guess what another email today with the same error ticket office run by idiots.

43 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

I had an email last week with home priority points on them instead of away. I emailed the club and they changed it and guess what another email today with the same error ticket office run by idiots.

I've had the same email for my lad saying he has 16 points, and when I try to set up an account for him to check the conf email doesn't arrive.

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Got our tickets this morning, also booked a hotel for just £70 for the Saturday night

Quite looking forward to it!

I’m really excited for this one. Taking the family to the Haven site in Poole Fri-Mon, so will spend the day in Bournemouth for this. Been helped out by another FT user today, really grateful for the help.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ry.cunningham.5 said:

Any chance of this making 520?

2 hours ago, BeaumontFox said:

Only 578 left so far, might be tight

This is everything that’s wrong with our ticketing system. I know it’s been moaned about plenty of times in the past.. but a member who has managed to get a ticket and not through the ballot is telling a season ticket holder on 520 points that it’s unlikely is very annoying. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Blue717 said:

This is everything that’s wrong with our ticketing system. I know it’s been moaned about plenty of times in the past.. but a member who has managed to get a ticket and not through the ballot is telling a season ticket holder on 520 points that it’s unlikely is very annoying. 

Do you get annoyed when people like me buy spares once it’s sold out too? I feel quite bad now. Sorry if I’ve annoyed you by answering the question too, but I don’t control the ticketing system 🤷‍♂️ Am I supposed to stay quiet and wait for somebody on 580+ away points to answer? Let me know, and I’ll only answer when questions are directed at members 👍

Edited by BeaumontFox

31 minutes ago, BeaumontFox said:

Do you get annoyed when people like me buy spares once it’s sold out too? Sorry if I’ve annoyed you by answering the question, but I don’t control the ticketing system 🤷‍♂️ Am I supposed to stay quiet and wait for somebody on 580+ away points to answer? Let me know, and I’ll only answer when questions are directed at members 👍

You’ve missed the point I was making. Don’t worry about it. 

2 hours ago, BeaumontFox said:

Do you get annoyed when people like me buy spares once it’s sold out too? I feel quite bad now. Sorry if I’ve annoyed you by answering the question too, but I don’t control the ticketing system 🤷‍♂️ Am I supposed to stay quiet and wait for somebody on 580+ away points to answer? Let me know, and I’ll only answer when questions are directed at members 👍

I get it from both points. It's not your fault and it's not your problem either. You have to look after number 1, not spend time worrying about people you don't even know.

I also get what the other poster was saying, it's the ticket system is flawed. Then again, the club try to introduce something like mobile ticketing, to clamp down on resales, and that just get's ripped apart too. People have a lot of complaints but very few solutions.

Fair play on getting a ticket for yourselves, 99% would do the same.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Blue717 said:

Direct you frustration at the club skimming tickets off the top, not the 20 members who got a ticket via the ballot. 

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Direct you frustration at the club skimming tickets off the top, not the 20 members who got a ticket via the ballot. 

think hes directing his frustration at selling tickets on here. it only went sale yesterday, so whoever he got his ticket from initially bought it purely to sell on.