Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ry.cunningham.5

Bournemouth

On 25/08/2022 at 14:09, KrefelderFox666 said:

I bet you could get a quicker connection from Newcastle.

Isn't there a direct service from Coventry/Birmingham area?

I’m coming from Peterborough so instead of going via Birmingham going via London instead. Only 1 Change at London. 

4 minutes ago, BeaumontFox said:

You also don’t know if somebody I know won the ballot and changed their mind and let me use their account. Just jumping to conclusions.

This isn’t a dig at you. It’s the fact that it can happen. You as a member, unless YOU got a ticket in the ballot, shouldn’t be going ahead of season ticket holders on any amount of points especially holders on 520+.. it’s a pointless argument because it can’t be stop. It’s just annoying when it happens. Nothing against you personally. Enjoy your weekend away. 

26 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

This isn’t a dig at you. It’s the fact that it can happen. You as a member, unless YOU got a ticket in the ballot, shouldn’t be going ahead of season ticket holders on any amount of points especially holders on 520+.. it’s a pointless argument because it can’t be stop. It’s just annoying when it happens. Nothing against you personally. Enjoy your weekend away. 

You say that, but it is a dig at me though isn’t it. You’ve referenced me twice and said that me replying to the OP with a ticket availability update when he asked for it was ‘annoying’ because of my situation. So it does feel somewhat personal.

30 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

It can be stopped, mobile ticketing where your ticket is Bluetooth activated upon approach to the ground. Uefa use it for their matches. Imagine the uproar on here tbf

Just now, grobyfox1990 said:

It can be stopped, mobile ticketing where your ticket is Bluetooth activated upon approach to the ground. Uefa use it for their matches. Imagine the uproar on here tbf

Digital tickets on home matches are still transferable as long as you don’t add them to your apple wallet first.

19 minutes ago, BeaumontFox said:

Never used that. No way of forwarding an email to somebody else to put on their phone?

There might be to those more tech savvy than me. But with the three uefa games I’ve been to using their app, it seemed quite impenetrable and v hard to pass tickets on. I’m no expert mind. But with the lcfc system it was obvious within about two seconds of exploring that sharing tickets now becomes much easier 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeaumontFox said:

You say that, but it is a dig at me though isn’t it. You’ve referenced me twice and said that me replying to the OP with a ticket availability update when he asked for it was ‘annoying’ because of my situation. So it does feel somewhat personal.

Because your situation is the example in this thread, you want to take it personally then that’s up to you. it is annoying. You surely understand that? A season ticket holder with 520+ points has done a fair few aways and is far more entitled to go to this game than a member who was unsuccessful in the ballot. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

There might be to those more tech savvy than me. But with the three uefa games I’ve been to using their app, it seemed quite impenetrable and v hard to pass tickets on. I’m no expert mind. But with the lcfc system it was obvious within about two seconds of exploring that sharing tickets now becomes much easier 

Pretty sure it was possible to send the UEFA tickets to another person, or at least assign to someone else. This is off memory from men's and women's EUROs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Because your situation is the example in this thread, you want to take it personally then that’s up to you. it is annoying. You surely understand that? A season ticket holder with 520+ points has done a fair few aways and is far more entitled to go to this game than a member who was unsuccessful in the ballot. 

See that is also a problematic system which is antiquated. Older supporters having such a big priority over younger ones is also very flawed. It doesn’t mean they’re bigger supporters, it just means they’ve been alive longer. Surely you see that too right?

Do you not think that all season ticket holders on a first come first served basis is fair? Those who care enough or really want to go pounce as soon as tickets go on sale and then ticket exchanging isn’t a problem. Still limit members, and general sale don’t get a look in - but a season ticket holder is a season ticket holder. Time on earth shouldn’t have that much weight. Fastest fingers first, like any other event. Otherwise it’s just the same crowd every match.

Edited by BeaumontFox
  • Thanks 1

Being a season ticket holder for to many years being a top capper spending ££££££££’s watching them play all over Europe before half of the fans joined the bandwagon if I can’t make it I would help a fellow city fan if I could, some fans are not fortunately as some of us are yes I would give my 2 season tickets up foc if I could not make a match and all you do is friggin moan about a fan helping out anther fan who ever it is 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Kegworthfox said:

Being a season ticket holder for to many years being a top capper spending ££££££££’s watching them play all over Europe before half of the fans joined the bandwagon if I can’t make it I would help a fellow city fan if I could, some fans are not fortunately as some of us are yes I would give my 2 season tickets up foc if I could not make a match and all you do is friggin moan about a fan helping out anther fan who ever it is 

Yeah, don’t worry mate. You’ve missed the point completely. 

• Haha 1