Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham Away - 12th November

Total allocation 3,001 tickets (inc. 19 wheelchair spaces) (Selling Order: Block 117, 118, 220, 219, 218)

This fixture is strictly sold as one ticket per supporter number & all tickets holders must have their own account

Sale Dates (8am online & 9am telephone)
Season Ticket Holders On The Away Priority Scheme | On sale 2nd October 2022 (8am online only)
Fox Membership Holders Ballot Winners | On sale 3rd October 2022
Season Ticket Holders (520+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 3rd October 2022
Season Ticket Holders (490+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 4th October 2022
Season Ticket Holders (460+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 5th October 2022
Season Ticket Holders (451+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 6th October 2022
Season Ticket Holders | On sale 7th October 2022
Fox Membership Holders | On sale 10th October 2022
General Sale | Not Available

22 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I usually miss this as it's rubbish, only been once and that was our first ever visit, but I might go this season with it being the last game before World Cup.

If Rodgers goes before this sells out, I’ll be there. But I’m already starting to feel a bit frustrated that I’ve spent money on Bournemouth and Wolves and he’s still here 

14 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Highly likely in my eyes. It's not a nice away day.

I’ve yet to do this so will look for this one. I have indeed heard some horror stories though from fellow visitors.. awful away end, terrible upper tier views and then the

ridiculous barrier they have installed lower tier so the home and aways can’t see each other.. if anything it’s just to tick it off my list.. Random but has anyone done the Arcelormittal Orbit slide next to it? From the top it overhangs the stadium so you get a great view inside from above

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

I’ve yet to do this so will look for this one. I have indeed heard some horror stories though from fellow visitors.. awful away end, terrible upper tier views and then the

ridiculous barrier they have installed lower tier so the home and aways can’t see each other.. if anything it’s just to tick it off my list.. Random but has anyone done the Arcelormittal Orbit slide next to it? From the top it overhangs the stadium so you get a great view inside from above

I’ve gone down the slide. It’s a laugh 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MS0204 said:

Not been since the Boleyn Wall went up but have been in the upper tier. The ground just lacks everything a football ground should have. No atmosphere, horribly split away end. Although there have been some improvements it's still not top of my list to revisit. For a first time, worth ticking the box.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Duncan_K said:

I assume the upper tier blocks aren't open yet rather than sold out? It's down to my level now but my mates not until tomorrow. 

I've never been West Ham before.  Expecting it to be crap. Does upper tier (if any left) make it less crap?

2 hours ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

First time for me here too.... Where are the best views to go for?

Any advice/recommendations are welcome

Thanks in advance

If I’m honest it’s an awful away day. Comfortably the worst in the league. Upper tier is so far back you’re practically in Westfield shopping centre. The bottom is mildly better I would say. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

If I’m honest it’s an awful away day. Comfortably the worst in the league. Upper tier is so far back you’re practically in Westfield shopping centre. The bottom is mildly better I would say. 

Thanks mate. Its more just because i have a rare opportunity that weekend and its a ground i've never been to so one to tick off and make the most of an away day

7 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I’d rather go on the train, but Ausden Clark is only £20 return. Just wish they didn’t leave so bloody early! 8:25am for a 3pm KO is ludicrous. 

For London that is mad IDM for a game like Bournemouth because it is a long distance but West Ham plus train is just quicker and Stratford isn’t hard to get too.

• Like 1